By Oratu, s.r.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Deep breathing, diaphragmatic breathing, slow breathing, or controlled breathing exercises are popular in the wellness movement as a mind-body technique. It is not a form of physical exercise. It is a mind-body technique that can be added to various routines for an added relaxing effect.
Highlights of Deep Breathing:
-Deep breathing is a mind-body technique.
-The long term practicing of deep breathing exercises improves wellness.
-Slow breathing is the healthiest form of deep breathing.
This application is a tool to help you with Deep breathing exercise. It uses two forms of guidelines to help you practise this technique correctly. First one is a bar moving between two lines to indicate the cycle of breathing in and breathing out. Second is a diagram of the whole breathing cycle. It shows a pointer guiding you thru the breathing cycle.
Main features of this tool are:
- Track weekly progress
- Customise breathing in and breathing out phase duration
- Customise duration of pause after breathing in and breathing out
- Customise daily session duration.
- Optional sounds/voice guidance (multiple languages)
- 11 different backgrounds and 10 various bar indicators
- Bar guideline and second small diagram indicator
- Background music. Music player integration - screen for song selection and play/pause, buttons.
- Option to allow quit music on exit
- Optional HealthKit (Health app) integration
- Optional daily reminder
For more information about Deep breathing technique please visit the following sites:
For list of all background and indicator images please refer to the product site.
What's New in Version 3.0
- added weekly progress tracking
- redesigned main interface
- added optional HealthKit (Health app) integration
- added optional daily reminder
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 12, 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 19.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Oratu, s.r.o.
- © Evil Clay Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.