Deep Relaxation - Yoga Nidra
By Elizabeth Papadakis
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Highly effective stress management tool
• Can be used before sleep to manage insomnia
• Useful for study and work to bring clarity and focus and to release mental tension
• Suitable for all levels, beginners to advanced
• 3 different lengths of guided relaxation practice, 10 min, 20 min and 30 min
• Beautiful and soothing sounds of nature to complement the practice: Forest, Ocean and Rain.
Yoga Nidra is a systematic and scientific method of inducing deep and complete physical, mental and emotional relaxation. It is an ancient technique based on the time tested principles of yoga and through regular practice one can easily develop a sense of deep relaxation, calmness and peace.
Created by Madhav West, a highly experienced yoga and meditation teacher. Madhav received 4 years full time professional training at the Satyananda Yoga Academy Australia and the Bihar School of Yoga in India in Yogic Science. He is also qualified in the field of Health Science and Naturopathic Medicine.
What's New in Version 1.7
I have been meditating for some time and this is an exceptional program- usually meditation Apps are very disappointing - this one, however, is the rare real thing. Don't miss out on it. It has enriched my life and my practice.
I've been meditating in various forms, off and on, for decades. Discovering this app started me on a new path. Highly recommended that you try it and see what it does for you.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 12, 2014
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 155 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elizabeth Papadakis
- © 2011 Michael West
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.