Deep Space Fleet: Galaxy War
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
D.S.F: Galaxy War is a free to play MMORTS game where you can build up a space station, plunder resources to make space ships, research the tech to make them stronger and seize other planets in the galaxy. With artistic design of spaceships, UI, combat and fantastic storyline, this game will definitely bring you an unexpected gaming experience.
* Produce 12 different types of Fighters, Frigates, Cruisers and Battleships, each with a unique advantage.
* Produce 12 Flagships, equip them with advanced techniques and merge them to make a much more powerful force!
* Play through a fantastic storyline and get boundless rewards!
* Explore the vast universe with hundreds of galaxies, thousands of planets and millions of players!
* Join alliance and compete with other alliances!
What's New in Version 1.4.9
- Added alliance quests;
- Player can produce no more that 500 flagships.
Waste of time and money
One day out of protection, after spending $15 and lots of hours leveling up (got as far as level 27)...now only prompted to create a new account, saying the old name is already in use...no option to login.
Tried uninstalling App and reinstalling, but same results--and little hope of timely support (after reading other reviews). If this was simply a server going down, you'd think things would be back up and running within a few hours, but over 18 hours later???
I'm sorry I didn't do more research on this game, before even downloading it.
UPDATE: ok, support came through...maybe lost a 2-3 days of gameplay. It sounds like the login problem affected more than a couple people. I'm continuing to play, but likely not spend any more money till I can see things are stable...also hoping I don't go through all kinds of leveling only to be knocked out of the game by a player with deep pockets.
Game not secure
So game seemed kinda cool but then on the first day of playing after a few hours it logged me in to someone else's account, I was literally watching them play and could play on their account and spend their resources. So then I deleted the game and tried again the next day after reinstalling and it put me into a different persons account where I could spend all their resources. If I can do this then others would probably be logged into my account, it's ridiculous for a game that expects you to spend money to be so insecure. Consider yourself warned.
Good gameplay, but VERY slow to advance (Ruins the game)
This game has good gameplay, but it takes FOREVER to level up or advance in any way in the game. Also, no matter how much you upgrade your planet, getting any modest sized fleet (say 1000 ships), is super hard due to pilots being hard to get. HOWEVER, the gameplay aside from those minor issues is excellent, and if you have the patience i say get the game, But for me, the slowness of advancing ruins the game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 18, 2015
- Version: 1.4.9
- Size: 54.4 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Joyfort Entertainment Ltd.
- © Joyfort Entertainment Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Diamond Pack$19.99
- Small Diamond Pack$9.99
- Mini Diamond Pack$4.99
- Mini Special Diamond Pack I$4.99
- Huge Special Diamond Pack I$99.99
- Meduim Special Diamond Pack IV$19.99
- Large Diamond Pack$49.99
- Small Special Diamond Pack I$9.99
- Large Special Diamond Pack IV$49.99
- Huge Diamond Pack$99.99