Your incredible dive journeys start with Deepblu.
BOOK DIVE EXPERIENCES
Discover dive sites, plan dive travel based on user reviews and media, and book dives by directly chatting with local dive shops.
POPULAR DESTINATIONS FOR DIVING
● Cancun – Explore MUSA, C-55, and unique sea life
● Tulum – Dive in Cenote Dos Ojos and more underwater caves
● Bali – Dive with mantas and discover unique reefs
ALSO… THE MOST INTUITIVE DIVE LOG APP
● Enrich your dive log with underwater photos and videos to share with the community
● Create dive logs automatically by synchronizing your dive computer via Bluetooth
● Compatible with most dive computers on the market (see all compatible dive computers below)
● Have your instructor certify your Deepblu dive log in-app
● Discover dive sites, plan dive travel based on user reviews and media
● Book dives by directly chatting with local dive shops
● Message shops and get in touch instantly
● Manage your booking itinerary all in one place
● Sync your dive computer with the Deepblu app and create dive logs
● Join groups and engage in conversation with other divers
For Dive Businesses
● Create your dive business profile and promote your services
● Create dive packages/experiences and be found on Planet Deepblu
● Chat and communicate on any booking requests sent by divers
● Manage all your bookings in one place
COMPATIBLE DIVE COMPUTERS
Deepblu COSMIQ+, SCUBAPRO Aladin Sport, Galileo 2, Aladin H Matrix, TUSA DC Solar Link IQ1204, and Shearwater Petrel 2, Perdix, Perdix AI, Nerd 2.
Deepblu is also compatible with Subsurface, which supports nearly 200 other dive computers from popular brands such as AquaLung, Cressi, Mares, Oceanic, SCUBAPRO, Shearwater, Sherwood, Suunto, Uwatec and many more.
*The Deepblu app is recognized as the official digital training log of international dive agencies such as IDA, ITDA & DIWA, where instructors can digitally sign their students logs directly on the app, counting towards certification.
Exterminated bugs, for a more fluid experience.
Ratings and Reviews
App isn’t ready for prime time (Cosmiq+ dive computer is good though)
Review of the APP (not the dive computer, which I mostly like.)
The concept is awesome. The execution is nowhere near ready for prime time. It seems like they’ve invested a lot in ways to advertise to you, but not actual usability with the Cosmiq+ computer. The dive log features are buggy, not intuitive, not customizable, not user-friendly, frustrating, lose data, and much of it doesn’t work at all if you don’t have good cellular service. I’ve used it for 29 dives so far in Raja Ampat and North Sulawesi, and I had to resort to paper logs because I couldn’t trust the app to retain my information any time I didn’t have reliable, strong cellular. I haven’t seen a single app update since I bought the computer, which is not encouraging. I’d be happy to write a detailed usability review for the developers. The concept is awesome and I’d love to see this platform succeed. It’s just not there yet.
Shearwater Perdix AI will not download dives
At 90% of the download, an error message occurs. Developer have been notified.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we're working on a Shearwater fix at the moment. Thanks for sharing your experience, if you load the latest update, 3.2, this problem may be fixed for you.
Beautiful dive logging tool
Love the dive profile/timeline feature that allows your to scroll through pictures at every depth!
- Deepblu Inc.,
- 214.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Deepblu, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.