By Deep Dish Designs, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DeepDish GigBook turns your iPad into a truly accessible mobile musical library, keeping your scores, songbooks, charts, and lyric sheets at the tip of your fingers, ready at a moment’s notice. With its powerful organizing features you can sort your music to fit your individual needs. Keep all your songbooks in one place with “Collections”. Compile scores into infinite personalized Binders. Create dynamic Set Lists. Carry hundreds or thousands of scores with you wherever you play. DeepDish GigBook is built specifically with the performing musician in mind, with tools and a user interface no other sheet music reader offers.
Add, Sort and Organize
• Simple and intuitive design
• Works with most PDF file.
• Cross reference scores in multiple custom binders and set lists
• Pull individual scores from large books to use in binders or set lists
• Link to your Dropbox folder
Notes and Data
• Assign metadata and typed notes to each score
• Add and view typed notes
• Write handwritten notes, fingerings and markings directly on the scores with precision and ease.
• Batch edit genres, composers, collections, binders and set lists
• Link scores with audio tracks on your iPad for reference, practice or performance.
Ready for the Stage
• The most powerful and easy to use set list creator for the iPad
• Set Lists are independent of one another for ultimate flexibility
• Create charts, notes, handwritten stage directions and view them alongside your PDF scores
• Fast page turns
• Support for both Bluetooth & USB foot pedals like AirTurn BT-105 & PageFlip Cicada
• Performer’s Metronome - Designed specially for stage use with an auto-off timer, tap in tempo, and fully customized to each individual score.
• Performance Mode - which allows you to seamlessly view your set list, notes, and scores in an eloquent and easy to read format.
View and Share with band mates
• Scores always appear in full screen
• Zoom - Pinch in & out, or use one or two finger tap gestures
• Email individual scores or entire set lists with attached scores
• Upload scores, binders and set lists to Dropbox
• Twitter integration
*DeepDish GigBook does not include any built in scores. Scores in the images are for reference only.*
"DeepDish GigBook does what many other sheet music reader apps do, which is displaying and organizing your sheet music, but what sets GigBook apart are its features for performing musicians, and its sense of style." — Adam Ballif, AppAdvice
Please visit our web site for more support including video tutorials and additional screen shots.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with news and feature updates.
DeepDish GigBook is designed by professional musicians and music educators.
We use DeepDish GigBook everyday for a every gig, every rehearsal, and in our classroom. We think you’ll love GigBook as much as we do.
What's New in Version 2.7
•IOS 10 compatibility
•Fixed Dropbox crashing when uploading multiple files
•Fixed incorrect score opening in Binder and Set List
•Fixed auto page turns when opening details window
•Fixed tapping out of window not properly working
•Fixed BT pedal not advancing pages
•Fixed linked audio track playback
•Fixed issue with annotations that could lead crash
•Other bug fixes and performance optimization
Fantastic Update! Fantastic Music Management Software!
I'll been using GigBook for almost two years. There were a few bugs with the new OS on my iPad, but DeepDish has addressed them with this new update. (The only frustration I had was that the wrong song would open in a playlist, but that's fixed now since I installed the new update yesterday. Thanks DeepDish!) Now I'm using GigBook on my new iPad Pro. I have an entire hymnal of over 600 hymns installed and several songbooks adding an additional 250 songs. I get a lot of my PDF music via a subscription to CCLI's SongSelect. It's easy to import the pdfs into GigBook. I create a playlist for congregational singing each week. And I can find songs so much faster than paging through a hymnal and songbooks. I just added the AirTurn DUO Bluetooth pedals for turning pages in GigBook, it's so much easier than reaching up from my keyboard and tapping the screen. I love this setup, it takes my mind off the sheets music and just lets me play! I highly recommend GigBook, it's by far the most useful music application I've ever purchased.
All the problems that came with OS 10 upgrades have been fixed and DD GigBook is back to its former great form.
In addition to creating set lists, you can organize your scores by ensemble, turn pages with a foot pedal, practice with a metronome, and make hand notes on your scores which stay with the chart and can be emailed or uploaded to others. It's now (again) one of the best score managers you can find.
Used be 5 Star Gold
I had busted this down to a 1 star review because of the mysteriously vanished support.
But, it appears they are back and they have fixed the app I relied upon for all of my gig-music needs.
Thanks for coming back to Earth and fixing this very useful musician's gigging app.
Here's five stars to celebrate the return.