By Deep Dish Designs, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DeepDish GigBook turns your iPad into a truly accessible mobile musical library, keeping your scores, songbooks, charts, and lyric sheets at the tip of your fingers, ready at a moment’s notice. With its powerful organizing features you can sort your music to fit your individual needs. Keep all your songbooks in one place with “Collections”. Compile scores into infinite personalized Binders. Create dynamic Set Lists. Carry hundreds or thousands of scores with you wherever you play. DeepDish GigBook is built specifically with the performing musician in mind, with tools and a user interface no other sheet music reader offers.
Add, Sort and Organize
• Simple and intuitive design
• Works with most PDF file.
• Cross reference scores in multiple custom binders and set lists
• Pull individual scores from large books to use in binders or set lists
• Link to your Dropbox folder
Notes and Data
• Assign metadata and typed notes to each score
• Add and view typed notes
• Write handwritten notes, fingerings and markings directly on the scores with precision and ease.
• Batch edit genres, composers, collections, binders and set lists
• Link scores with audio tracks on your iPad for reference, practice or performance.
Ready for the Stage
• The most powerful and easy to use set list creator for the iPad
• Set Lists are independent of one another for ultimate flexibility
• Create charts, notes, handwritten stage directions and view them alongside your PDF scores
• Fast page turns
• Support for both Bluetooth & USB foot pedals like AirTurn BT-105 & PageFlip Cicada
• Performer’s Metronome - Designed specially for stage use with an auto-off timer, tap in tempo, and fully customized to each individual score.
• Performance Mode - which allows you to seamlessly view your set list, notes, and scores in an eloquent and easy to read format.
View and Share with band mates
• Scores always appear in full screen
• Zoom - Pinch in & out, or use one or two finger tap gestures
• Email individual scores or entire set lists with attached scores
• Upload scores, binders and set lists to Dropbox
• Twitter integration
*DeepDish GigBook does not include any built in scores. Scores in the images are for reference only.*
"DeepDish GigBook does what many other sheet music reader apps do, which is displaying and organizing your sheet music, but what sets GigBook apart are its features for performing musicians, and its sense of style." — Adam Ballif, AppAdvice
Please visit our web site for more support including video tutorials and additional screen shots.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with news and feature updates.
DeepDish GigBook is designed by professional musicians and music educators.
We use DeepDish GigBook everyday for a every gig, every rehearsal, and in our classroom. We think you’ll love GigBook as much as we do.
What's New in Version 2.5.2
Excellent app for musicians
I've used GigBook for a few years now and love the app. I play several instruments and in 2 bands and do a solo project as well. This app can take your pdf files and you can put them into as many folders/binders and set lists as you need. Its easy to navigate to find songs or even collections/books
that you download by just clicking from your iTunes account. Easy and handy as well. You can reverse pinch and make the page bigger, ad highlights or annotations. I use it with my iPad and don’t go to any practice or jam without it. Plus, the admin is very responsive to input! Highly recommended!
A great app for compiling and sorting my music books and single sheet music. The benefit of using this app (instead of iBooks or Adobe) is that I can integrate iTunes tracks right on the page to help me remember how a song sounds. I can also makes performance notes to change a chord quickly and easily.
The app did freeze once while I was loading music. If I still find the app useful in a few months, I'll come back and give it a 5 star rating.
I've been a user for some time. Overall I like it a lot but no new features have been added which concerns me. I have all my fake books installed which totals 2,500+ tunes. Recently learned that system backups do not restore Gigbook files on properly. If true, it's a show stopper and I'll switch another product".