By Deep Dish Designs, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DeepDish GigBook turns your iPad into a truly accessible mobile musical library, keeping your scores, songbooks, charts, and lyric sheets at the tip of your fingers, ready at a moment’s notice. With its powerful organizing features you can sort your music to fit your individual needs. Keep all your songbooks in one place with “Collections”. Compile scores into infinite personalized Binders. Create dynamic Set Lists. Carry hundreds or thousands of scores with you wherever you play. DeepDish GigBook is built specifically with the performing musician in mind, with tools and a user interface no other sheet music reader offers.
Add, Sort and Organize
• Simple and intuitive design
• Works with most PDF file.
• Cross reference scores in multiple custom binders and set lists
• Pull individual scores from large books to use in binders or set lists
• Link to your Dropbox folder
Notes and Data
• Assign metadata and typed notes to each score
• Add and view typed notes
• Write handwritten notes, fingerings and markings directly on the scores with precision and ease.
• Batch edit genres, composers, collections, binders and set lists
• Link scores with audio tracks on your iPad for reference, practice or performance.
Ready for the Stage
• The most powerful and easy to use set list creator for the iPad
• Set Lists are independent of one another for ultimate flexibility
• Create charts, notes, handwritten stage directions and view them alongside your PDF scores
• Fast page turns
• Support for both Bluetooth & USB foot pedals like AirTurn BT-105 & PageFlip Cicada
• Performer’s Metronome - Designed specially for stage use with an auto-off timer, tap in tempo, and fully customized to each individual score.
• Performance Mode - which allows you to seamlessly view your set list, notes, and scores in an eloquent and easy to read format.
View and Share with band mates
• Scores always appear in full screen
• Zoom - Pinch in & out, or use one or two finger tap gestures
• Email individual scores or entire set lists with attached scores
• Upload scores, binders and set lists to Dropbox
• Twitter integration
*DeepDish GigBook does not include any built in scores. Scores in the images are for reference only.*
"DeepDish GigBook does what many other sheet music reader apps do, which is displaying and organizing your sheet music, but what sets GigBook apart are its features for performing musicians, and its sense of style." — Adam Ballif, AppAdvice
Please visit our web site for more support including video tutorials and additional screen shots.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with news and feature updates.
DeepDish GigBook is designed by professional musicians and music educators.
We use DeepDish GigBook everyday for a every gig, every rehearsal, and in our classroom. We think you’ll love GigBook as much as we do.
What's New in Version 2.3.2
- Bug fixes
No-brainer fantastic app
I basically got my new iPad to keep my music collection. I've got about 5 linear feet of looseleaf binders, and a load of PDF fake books. I heard that GoodReader has recently had trouble, and I couldn't wait. So I took a chance and haven't' looked back.
Once you get the hang of the interface (icons and workflow-collections, binders and set lists) it's really simple. In pretty little time I've loaded it up and linked recordings of music to the sheet music.
Features I'd like to see added are universal Search, and recognition of PDF bookmarks I've added to a number of fake books (iBooks and GoodReader-awkwardly-will do this).
But I'm thrilled with this app. It may be the only one out there where you can organize tons of sheet music, and build set lists, link to DropBox and more.
Did I say I'm thrilled with it? Best $10 I've spent on a music product in years.
I wrote the developers with my questions, and they got back to me, too. It's still being developed. Tell your friends. Support this app!
Great App for organizing PDF songs and sharing them!
I just got an iPad, and researched the choices for organizing all my songs for rehearsals and gigs. I chose this one because it uses PDFs which is the most universal format for all musicians. I transferred them from my computer quickly once I chose which ones. And I already made my first setlist and emailed it with the charts automatically attached. I even have figured out how to transfer between OnSong (one of my bandmates uses) and this, pretty easy.
Synching in iTunes seems to be the quickest easiest way to do all this.
I haven't yet learned the using it on gigs with sculling, etc, but hoping that will work well too! I sing and play bass so it has to be easy as I have no hands available…
Yes, the support staff has been very quick in response!
The perfect app for singers who want to use soundtrack that can link to your sheet music!
I use this all the time and find it works great! My only issue is it only works on the IPad, I wish it was available for the Mac OSX platform as I would like to use it on my MacBook as well. This app lets you link your sound tracks in ITunes to the sheet music so if you are a vocalist that doesn’t play an instrument you can practice at home or if you want use it with a sound track to play for an audience as many are now doing to eliminate the cost and logistics of a full band..