The No.1 downloaded fishfinder app with great features for planning fishing trips, this free app can be used with or without a deeper sonar
With the most downloads of any fishfinder app, Deeper is the best app for smart anglers. It works with or without a Deeper sonar and boasts great features for planning fishing trips and maximising your catch rate. Know when to fish, know where to fish, then measure depth, find your targets, reel them in, log your catches and share on social media. All in one app.
Features anyone can use:
Plan your next angling trip with the solunar calendar and weather forecasts.
Log every catch. Use the notes function to keep a detailed record of your best catches.
Map your trip. Download maps (which you can then use offline), then mark your favourite spots.
Share your catches with fellow anglers using the app’s in-built camera mode. Just snap that trophy catch and share on social media.
Discover Deeper. See how a fishfinder can revolutionise your fishing by running the sonar simulations.
Then take your smart angling to the next level by using the Deeper app together with a Deeper smart sonar (explore our product range at www.deepersonar.com). Combined with one of these fishfinders, the Deeper app turns your smartphone into a high-grade sonar display.
Get data to enhance your angling - depth, temperature, bottom structure, vegetation, fish location and more, all displayed live on your smartphone screen.
Take control of your sonar readings with fully adjustable sensitivity, adjustable fish and depth alarms, a range of display options and a choice of narrow or wide beam scanner.
Choose different modes for different types of angling. Use it as a fishfinder and sonar from the shore, as an ice flasher in ice fishing mode, or map out the waters you fish in boat mode.
Create bathymetric lake maps direct from the shore in onshore fishing mode (only with the PRO+ model) or with a Deeper sonar mounted to your boat or kayak (works with all models).
View and analyse your lake maps on your home computer using Lakebook – the Deeper Data Manager. Login at maps.deepersonar.com to see your maps and download raw mapping data.
Map and mark every ice fishing hole and store data from your Deeper sonar for every location in Ice Fishing mode.
Store all your angling data collected from your Deeper smart sonar with unlimited data storage in the app.
App Features that work without a Deeper Smart Sonar
* Free to download
* Solunar fishing activity calendar - view month / week / day / hour.
* Weather forecast - temp; wind; humidity; pressure; sunset / sunrise; moonset / moonrise.
* Fishing log - record GPS coordinates, time, and weather; add descriptions.
* Offline maps - download and use offline; mark and save your favourite spots.
* Camera mode with social media sharing – Facebook, Twitter, Google+.
App features with a Deeper Smart Sonar
* Live sonar data – depth, temperature, bottom structure, vegetation, fish location.
* Fully adjustable display – enable or disable depth alarms, fish alarms, fish depth display and fish icons; adjust brightness; choose classic, day, or night colour mode; change units (metric, imperial, fathoms).
* Manage sonar settings – adjust scanner sensitivity; choose frequency and scanner scope (290 kHz / °15 or 90 kHz / °55); use sleep icon to pause readings and preserve battery.
* NEW FEATURE: Lakebook – the Deeper Data Manager at maps.deepersonar.com. View and analyse all your lake maps, download raw data.
* Store data: unlimited data storage.
* Choose fishing mode: standard (shore angling), boat, ice fishing, onshore mapping, night fishing.
* GPS Ice Hole Marking – Map and mark every ice fishing hole. Save data for each location (works for all models).
* Bathymetric maps – Create bathymetric (depth contour) maps. By boat (use boat mode, works for all models), from the shore (use onshore mapping mode, works only with PRO+).
Deeper Start can now detect and show vegetation
Ratings and Reviews
Deeper pro + with newest update is amazing on iphone!
I have an iphone 7 with ios 12 and the app runs great ...for people having issues with loosing connection turn off cell data and use just wifi most new phones are set up to auto switch to cell data when internet is lost on wifi i have landed some awesome fish from my little trolling boat i bring a usb battery charger to recharge on long days of fishing took about 2 hours to recharge and as far as people having issues with white map download the offline map for your state in settings ..absolute fan and supporter of deeperpro+ keep up the good work and updates and ill be a supporter for life!
Good for kayak and Sea Doo
I don’t have any stability issues or any problems related to that. I use it fishing on my kayak and on my Sea Doo in saltwater. It works as advertised, extremely portable, and other than some string to tie to my rig there is really no installation setup. At times I will attach it to my fishing rod and cast the deeper into areas that I am worried may be too shallow for my Sea Doo. I would hand it 5 Stars but I can’t seem to get the fish icons turned off so I can view the raw “boomerangs”. However that is the only petty gripe. I would recommend it to others.
Hello and thanks for the review! Really glad to know that you're enjoying your Deeper. To turn fish icons off, please go to the main screen of the app and access the slider menu on your left. Make sure you have the "Detailed" mode of the sonar selected, and then deselect the "Fish Icons". You'll then see raw sonar image then. If you happen to have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ok but still unfinished
Sonar display is ok but you can’t set the depth range manually and its choice is often 3x actual depth so wastes space. Map functionality is barely useful: doesn’t show roads, ponds, lakes. No sat map view just a blank white page, your location and any points you enter. Shows building outlines but so faintly you really can’t see them. Can’t mark current location while on sonar screen, you must switch to map page first. Can’t switch screens in vert orientation. Have to rotate phone to horz view to access menu. Really frustrating.
- UAB Friday Lab
- 151.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Bulgarian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Deeper
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.