Get the latest breaking news, comprehensive articles and regular features on Freediving, Scuba Diving, Spearfishing and Diving Travel via the official DeeperBlue.com app.
DeeperBlue.com is one of the premier online destinations for divers. Founded in 1996 we have a thriving community built around those passionate about the underwater world. DeeperBlue.com is far more than just a simple dive blog or forum – the site has strong editorial feature articles, daily news on diving, a thriving forum, user-submitted photo galleries and a global social media presence.
Some features of the DeeperBlue.com App are:
• Access the full range of DeeperBlue.com journalism, specially designed for your iPhone or iPad
• Stay up to date with live news
• Receive alerts to stay informed on the underwater world
• Keep reading even when you’re offline
• Read comments on articles and share your own thoughts
• Share stories by email, Facebook and Twitter
• Search by keyword, topic, series, section, or contributor
This app is totally free to use.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It opens the window to the ocean in one app
- Deeperblue.net Ltd
- 25.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Gambling and Contests
- ©2017 DeeperBlue.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.