Deepworld - Sandbox MMORPG Adventure
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Deepworld is a massively-multiplayer 2D crafting adventure game. Mine and craft your way through a persistent online universe where there's always something new to discover!
NOTE: Deepworld runs best on iPhone 4S / iPad 2 or later!
- Find your way through mountains, caves, and ruins filled with danger and reward, or venture into cities built by fellow players.
- Deepworld is always online in the cloud, so it's easy to hop on and play with your friends! Follow them in-game and easily find them when you play.
- Mine and craft hundreds of different items with Deepworld's easy inventory system. Place them anywhere in the world to build your dream house!
- Recover lost pieces of technology to build machines that restore the environment and make your world a more interesting place.
- Use different weapons and protective devices to fight monsters of the deep, mysterious automatons, and soon, other players!
- Complete objectives to win achievements and earn skill points, which can be used to beef up your character's dexterity, mining ability, and more. You can track your progress in Game Center, as well!
What's New in Version 2.8.4
- Fix rare Facebook issue
There's Room For More Players
The gameplay of Deepworld varies. There is always new things to do. Something good like building a giant castle, mining in an unexplored world, to socialize with real-life players from around the world. Then there's another side of Deepworld you have to adapt to. PVPer's to businessmen, you cannot miss out on these deals and matches. Deepworld is changing back to its glorious days in the book. Hopefully someone reading this review will see what I believe is true. You'll never know what's the true story. So c'mon and install the game! You may see me on it, and I will be glad to see you too!
Better than terraria
IN my opinion, this game is absolutely amazing. It has that one steampunk outline to it which is really rare for me to find other other games with that genre. I've played terraria, it was meh. When I play this, it was WAH!? WHAT IS THAT??? This game has so much for me to explore and to craft. Just the reason why this game is not popular, is because not many people heard about it. Oh and don't worry about those people who complain that their accounts were deleted, they should know that most games do that when you delete it.
Great relaxing experience.
With tons of things to do explore, build, fight, kill, pvp ,quest, hoard, sit and talk. This game has it all its a slow start and spending money can get the slow part done faster but it's just relaxing to dig dig dig and find shiny items. The graphics look great the game play is awesome definitely one of the best play when you can games not super demanding. I recommend you give this indie game a try and spend some money even 5 dollars which is a meal or stupid toy at store would help the creators of this game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 28, 2017
- Version: 2.8.4
- Size: 93.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bytebin LLC
- © Copyright 2016 Bytebin LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 crowns$1.99
- 250 crowns$4.99
- 550 crowns$9.99
- Premium Upgrade$2.99
- 1200 crowns$19.99
- 1900 crowns$29.99
- 3200 crowns$49.99
- 650 crowns$9.99
- 3500 crowns$49.99
- 1500 crowns$19.99