No more stacks of business cards, awkward moments asking for someone’s phone number, or relying on social media to connect with someone you just met.
THE MISSING LINK - LITERALLY!
Apple added a QR Code scanner into the native camera app in iOS 11. One of the main features is for sharing contact information - the problem is there is no way to create your personal contact QR code on your iPhone. That’s where DEETS comes in.
- You can create your personal QR code contact card in seconds.
- Easily change what you share without fussing with your contact card in your address book.
- Share your personal, professional or social information. Or share it all. You can turn what is shared on and off with the flip of a switch.
To share your contact information you simply launch the DEETS app with a tap or ask SIRI to do it for you. The recipient simply needs to launch their camera application and point it at your phone. No need to take a picture even, their phone will automatically prompt them to add your contact card to their address book. Your card will even remind them where and when you met.
This is just the beginning - we have lots of other cool features coming shorty including the ability to share your contact card with anyone on any phone.
- bug fix: uploaded images weren't stored correctly. fixed!
- other minor tweaks & fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.