Discover music, albums, playlists & podcasts you love with Deezer, your personal music player. Try FLOW, your personal soundtrack of fresh new music and the songs you already love in one infinite stream: just hit play.
With any Deezer plan:
- Discover Flow only on Deezer. Flow learns the music you like so you don’t have to search for the right song or playlist
- Create your own playlists or listen to ready made playlists hand picked by our music editors, who curate thousands of tracks for every mood or genre.
- Explore Channels for different genres or moods, or immerse yourself in podcasts and audiobooks
- Listen to free internet radio stations
- Sing along with on-screen lyrics
Millions of users around the world already love Deezer. New users get Deezer Premium free for 30 days when you sign up for a subscription. Cancel anytime.
Additional features with any Deezer subscription:
- Listen to your music on-demand, where and when you want.
- No ads or interruptions. Unlimited skips, so you never miss a song.
- No WiFi? Download music and listen to your music offline
- Import your favorite mp3s to listen on the player
- Enhanced sound and audio quality options
- Stream songs on our mp3 music player on your connected devices, including:
- Wearables: Apple Watch
- Auto: Apple Carplay
- And many more...
Just pick a plan:
- Deezer Family: 6 Deezer Premium Profiles, Kids-only profiles
- Deezer Student: Sign up for special student rate.
- Deezer Hifi: Stream in lossless quality to get the best from your soundsystem.
Deezer Premium is a subscription service with a monthly charge of:
AE 47.99 AED / AL 8.99 EUR / AR 3.99 USD / AT 12.99 EUR / AU 16.99 AUD / BE 12.99 EUR / BH 6.99 USD / BO 7.99 USD / BR 21.90 BRL / BW 6.99 USD / BY 8.49 USD / CA 11.99 CAD / CH 17.00 CHF / CL 5.99 USD / CO 13900.00 COP / CR 7.99 USD / CZ 7.99 EUR / DE 12.99 EUR / DK 129.00 DKK / EC 7.99 USD / ES 12.99 EUR / FI 12.99 EUR / FR 12.99 EUR / GB 12.99 GBP / GR 8.99 EUR / GT 7.99 USD / HN 7.99 USD / HR 8.99 EUR / HU 6.99 EUR / ID 89000.00 IDR / IE 12.99 EUR / IL 23.90 ILS / IT 12.99 EUR / LT 8.99 EUR / LU 12.99 EUR / MU 6.99 USD / MX 139.00 MXN / MY 4.99 USD / NL 12.99 EUR / NO 129.00 NOK / NZ 15.99 NZD / PE 5.99 USD / PH 3.99 USD / PL 6.99 EUR / PT 8.99 EUR / PY 7.99 USD / RO 6.49 EUR / RU 229.00 RUB / SE 129.00 SEK / SG 12.98 SGD / SI 7.99 EUR / SK 7.99 EUR / SN 5.99 USD / SV 7.99 USD / TH 5.99 USD / TN 4.99 EUR / TR 12.99 TRY / US 12.99 USD / UY 7.99 USD / ZA 79.99 ZAR
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* Manage your subscription directly from your iPhone *
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
1. Tap the "Settings" icon on your mobile, then tap the "Store" icon.
2. Sign in with your iTunes ID.
3. Tap "View Apple ID" then "Manage App Subscriptions".
4. You will be able to see when your next payment is due, or cancel your automatic renewal.
* You may cancel your subscription at any time *
Renewal of your monthly Deezer Premium subscription is automatic. You can cancel this automatic renewal at any time, at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
In this update, we improved Flow to make it a better experience for you: we fixed some general bugs, and the “Add to Playlist” button is now more visible and easier to access inside all Flow playlists.
We also tweaked push notifications, so they always take you to the right place.
Ratings and Reviews
Still taking money
I used to absolutely love this app until one day I went to listen to my music and found that it had kicked me off it. I kept trying to go back into it and log in and all it kept telling me is that deezer can’t find my phone num or the debit card I used to pay for it every month. I kept trying to make a new account because like I said I loved the app, but it wouldn’t let me do n e thing. Upon looking at my bank account app I saw that it is still being taken out of my account as it has been since I downloaded the app over a yr ago. I didn’t realize it was deezer taking the money out until my husband got mad wanting to know what it was and thinking it was one of our kids using my bank card so I looked into it. Your app has taken money out of my account for an app that I can’t get into so i eventually deleted it and I didn’t even know I was still being charged for it. I have been charged for months for something I can’t even use and your app kicked me off of it claiming they couldn’t find my num or debit card associated w my account. You guys sure seem to find my debit card info to continue taking money out when I can’t even use the app that I no longer even have. Something better be done and I will be disputing the charges on my account due to your guys’ negligence. If it wasn’t for this I would’ve given u guys a five star rating all the way.
Hi there, sorry to hear about this. Could you please contact our support so we can help you with this issue? http://bit.ly/form-deezer
I was somewhat of a fan of Deezer quite some time ago because of the awesome sound quality. But the shortcomings then were that songs CONSTANTLY repeated whether playing the Flow or other streaming stations. I tried Deezer multiple times but it continued to have the same problems with songs repeating.
Recently I decided to give Deezer another try. “WOW” is all I can say. After a few days of my thumbing up and thumbing down songs, it plays great music personally that I want to hear. It covers all sorts of music and the sound quality is better than ever! I have tried EVERY music streaming service extensively and at the moment this one is the winner. The user interface is also excellent.
Deezer just updated some of their features and it is even better! They now have different “Flows” instead of a single “Flow”. They are based on tracks liked and are similar to Spotify’s “Daily Mixes” but better.
It would be great if Deezer jumped on the bandwagon and added an “Explicit” song block. This filter has popped up on some of the other streaming services. It would also be GREAT if the Deezer app remembered exactly where you left off when you start Deezer back up.
Fix Chromecast Audio Compatibility
When streaming over Chromecast Audio, the app freezes. The music does continue to play new tunes, but the app still shows the first track. You have to manually close the app and restart and reconnect to be able to 1. see what is playing and 2. to skip the track playing.
The Google Home controls do not freeze and you can manually fast forward to the end and this is how you can change the track on Deezer, but this is stupid way to interact: you can add music you hear to a playlist, you can go back or do anything other than manually slide your finger and change to the next track. And, it doesn’t even show the full name of the song.
Fix the app. I have Hi-Fi subscription and consider canceling since I have been talking to Deezer support for 6 months now, but to no avail. They promised to fix the bug and keep breaking their promise!
Hey there! Thank you for this feedback! Our support team can only forward technical issues, how long it's going to take to fix it is not known to us, I'm afraid :/ Check our community for troubleshooting tips anyway and get in touch with us there afterwards if you still need our help! http://bit.ly/deezercommunityy
- DEEZER SA
- 125 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2007-2018 Deezer SA
- In-App Purchases
- Deezer Premium+ TnB US $12.99
- Deezer Premium+ US $12.99
- Deezer Premium+ $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.