From a team of former Blizzard & Riot developers comes the most delicious tower defense game! Help Eggperor Shellemane and the Eggbirds keep their cakes safe from an onslaught of persistent insects. The game begins when you place your tasty cake castle on the map. Choose carefully; there are armies of ants on their way to steal a slice! After that, it’s time to plan your strategy. Build your maze to outsmart the mischievous ants and protect your prized cake. Use watermelon slingshots and frosting guns to thwart the onslaught of bees, rocket snails, and ants on scooters!
- Tower Defense that requires strategic thinking and tactical timing to defend your Cake from an onslaught of hungry bugs
- Place your Cake, you decide where the path will lead
- Strategically shape the path using Toast Walls, and create a maze for the enemy bugs
- 18 challenging levels, each introduces a new enemy to contend with
- 6 unique defenses with 2 upgrades each
- Day/Night cycle: Take as much time as you like to plan your defenses during the Day, then when you’re ready, fend off waves of bugs in real time at Night by Powering Up your defenses
- Can you top the leaderboard? Test your best defense in Score Attack!
- Over 9,000 calories of fun
- All the cake you can eat... WAIT NO!
- Added Game Center support.
- Both landscape orientations are now supported.
- Fixed a grammar error in the tutorial.
- A few other minor tweaks and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Cute, Strategic, Family Friendly
Love the cute art. The competitor in me LOVES the leaderboard. Also, where else are you going to see grasshoppers with jet packs or ants on Segways? The game is very easy to pick up and play. I enjoy tower defense games in general, and I feel comfortable sharing this one with friends and family of all ages. No in app purchases, so I feel comfortable gifting this to younger family members as well.
I've been enjoying the game on Steam and it was an instant buy for me on mobile. I love being able to try and top the leaderboard on the go. The graphics are really cute and I need to plan carefully to get high scores. It works great for me on my first generation iPad mini.
Game is super cute! Love the characters, especially the expressions on the cake lol! Gameplay is also more strategic than I expected. I love the "rewind" feature that lets you adjust your maze shape as many times as you like so you can get it perfect.
- Defend the Cake, LLC
- 312.2 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Defend the Cake LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.