Defenders 2: Tower Defense battle of the frontiers
By NIVAL, INC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE SEQUEL TO THE AWARD-WINNING TOWER DEFENSE GAME OF THE YEAR
Meet the latest game in the legendary Prime Word: Defenders series, a unique combination of the Tower Defense and Collectible Card Game genres with more than 5 million players around the globe!
Enter a mysterious land stricken by a vast cataclysm and now thriving with powerful artifacts and immense treasures guarded by furious monsters. Build up your defenses and brace for the assault!
- Collect all 40 unique towers and 20 deadly spells!
- Customize your collection with Runes to create the ultimate defense!
- Use them to crush Underground, Intelligent, Swarming, Exploding, Phantom, Corpse-eating, and 20 other monster types and 29 unique bosses!
- Fight with other players to pump up your towers into monster-slaughtering war machines!
- Used to good weather? Well then, can your defenses survive night levels, tornadoes, and meteor storms?!
Awesome 3D graphics, immersive environments, Totems, Anomalies, Hunts, Raids, Assaults, and the rule-them-all Hard Mode button! Try the game now and join the struggle for Prime!
Join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PrimeWorldDefenders
Recommended devices: iPhone 5 & higher, iPad 3 and iPad mini 2 & higher, iPad Pro.
Note: A network connection is required to play
What's New in Version 1.5.5
Defenders, we've prepared something interesting for you: new multi-effect runes, improved versions of the most popular support towers, and a few bugfixes.
- Epic Tower - Frost Guard - slows nearby creeps, including fliers!
- Epic Tower - Accursed Bastion - curses creeps with AoE shots, making them take more damage!
- Ascension Rune (1) - upgrades the tower in battle and makes it block flying creeps.
- Strengthen Rune (2) - increases the tower's toughness and base damage.
- Destruction Rune (3) - increases the tower's main parameter and range of fire.
- Ingenuity Rune (4) - upgrades the tower in battle and makes it block underground creeps.
- Inserting runes into towers should now be much easier: the rune list no longer jumps all the way back to the top when you select a different tower.
- fixed some minor UI and text errors.
Initially Fun, Then A Pathetic Cash Grab
The card drops are truly a joke (that's on you) and only cash or watching videos for months will get you the good stuff.
The card rewards are extremely unbalanced. I just won the same battle in Hard mode 8 times and got the worst card possible every single time. This has happened to me in dozens of battles, usually if there's a chance of getting high value cards (like Runes) versus mediocre ones. They'll throw everything and the kitchen sink at you from the start in those games and then give you peanuts. Real buzzkill.
The game is ultimately just quantity over quality. Many of the towers and spells are worthless. Especially some of the Legendary ones. Their only real function is to get you to watch videos to collect shards thereby generating more income for the money hungry Devs. These guys are really giving Russians a bad name! The bottom line is to be prepared for months of playing and watching videos or pay up $50-$100 to progress.
And, it looks like they've grabbed what they could and abandoned the game because they're not supporting it anymore. Hell of a way to build a brand. I will never play anything put out by these guys again. Yes, Developers deserve to make money but, their greed has ruined what could have been a great game.
Good game with Insane difficulty spike(which is not good)
Overall the game is Good with only one thing that I'm struggling with. The difficulty spike after Level 25. I 've been grinding for hours now and manage to reach LVL27. I'm trying to minimize my spending on all the games I played, and I spent a quite amount on this game. But still It's hard, knowing that i'm still on the early levels. This might not be good, because as we all know most of the gamer here are casual gamers or gamers that are looking for a palate cleanser. This may force them to stop playing the game due to hard progress. So balancing the game maybe be needed here. Personally this is the only thing that is making me think twice. I still enjoying it, and i'm feeling that i might invest my time to be better.
ABSOLUTELY zero need to pay money. Flipping amazing. I have spent nothing at all and played this game casually (sometimes not casually) for a very long time. Anyone who complains is just whining because etc (people whine like babies, let's be adults). You can play this app for hours and spend zero dollars. This is an amazing game and seriously anyone who whines about money, simply doesn't understand incentive. Thank you developers. This is a very good game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 06, 2016
- Version: 1.5.5
- Size: 680 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: NIVAL, INC.
- © Nival
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 500 Stars$9.99
- 230 Stars$4.99
- Super Pack$0.99
- Keys Offer$0.99
- Upgrade Pack$1.99
- 85 Stars$1.99
- 1350 Stars$24.99
- 40 Stars$0.99
- 1000 Stars$9.99
- 460 Stars$4.99