THE SEQUEL TO THE AWARD-WINNING TOWER DEFENSE GAME OF THE YEAR
Meet the latest game in the legendary Prime Word: Defenders series, a unique combination of the Tower Defense and Collectible Card Game genres with more than 5 million players around the globe!
Enter a mysterious land stricken by a vast cataclysm and now thriving with powerful artifacts and immense treasures guarded by furious monsters. Build up your defenses and brace for the assault!
- Collect all 40 unique towers and 20 deadly spells!
- Customize your collection with Runes to create the ultimate defense!
- Use them to crush Underground, Intelligent, Swarming, Exploding, Phantom, Corpse-eating, and 20 other monster types and 29 unique bosses!
- Fight with other players to pump up your towers into monster-slaughtering war machines!
- Used to good weather? Well then, can your defenses survive night levels, tornadoes, and meteor storms?!
Awesome 3D graphics, immersive environments, Totems, Anomalies, Hunts, Raids, Assaults, and the rule-them-all Hard Mode button! Try the game now and join the struggle for Prime!
Join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PrimeWorldDefenders
Recommended devices: iPhone 5 & higher, iPad 3 and iPad mini 2 & higher, iPad Pro.
Note: A network connection is required to play
- 3 new league towers have been added to the game - Wooden Cannon, Cleansing Tower & Digging Hunter. They differ from their default versions by 10% increased damage. Wooden Cannon shards can be obtained in league mines, starting with Stone I league. Cleansing Tower & Digging Hunter can be obtained at the same place starting with Bronze I league. What is more, shards can be received via League Booster in case you’ve already reached the necessary leagues (Stone I and Bronze I, correspondingly).
- Fixed the incorrect number of essence needed for evolving league Spray Tower. Now its evolve price is the same as the original tower’s.
- Counter icons are now displayed correctly within the frames.
- Fixed a bug which made Blinkers teleport too often.
Ratings and Reviews
Initially Fun, Then A Pathetic Cash Grab
The card drops are truly a joke (that's on you) and only cash or watching videos for months will get you the good stuff.
The card rewards are extremely unbalanced. I just won the same battle in Hard mode 8 times and got the worst card possible every single time. This has happened to me in dozens of battles, usually if there's a chance of getting high value cards (like Runes) versus mediocre ones. They'll throw everything and the kitchen sink at you from the start in those games and then give you peanuts. Real buzzkill.
The game is ultimately just quantity over quality. Many of the towers and spells are worthless. Especially some of the Legendary ones. Their only real function is to get you to watch videos to collect shards thereby generating more income for the money hungry Devs. These guys are really giving Russians a bad name! The bottom line is to be prepared for months of playing and watching videos or pay up $50-$100 to progress.
And, it looks like they've grabbed what they could and abandoned the game because they're not supporting it anymore. Hell of a way to build a brand. I will never play anything put out by these guys again. Yes, Developers deserve to make money but, their greed has ruined what could have been a great game.
Illogical difficulty mechanics and some game play issues
Great graphics and variety of strategies needed to win maps. Unfortunately the difficulty mechanics makes no sense. You level up as you play but rarely or never have opportunities to play less difficult (lower levels than your current level maps) to grind, in fact almost all options are higher levels, meaning that if you win the initial battle which is usually challenging but fun, you’re able to replay the same map with a harder difficulty. In fact I’ve unlocked up to 20 ‘hard’-er replays but with nearly maxed out towers and spells its impossible to win beyond hardness 4 on average, very rarely win to 7 hardness. Additional on battles where the enemies have to steal prime, boss creeps arbitrarily deduct 10 hearts whether or not they’re actually carrying 10 units of prime.
Good game with Insane difficulty spike(which is not good)
Overall the game is Good with only one thing that I'm struggling with. The difficulty spike after Level 25. I 've been grinding for hours now and manage to reach LVL27. I'm trying to minimize my spending on all the games I played, and I spent a quite amount on this game. But still It's hard, knowing that i'm still on the early levels. This might not be good, because as we all know most of the gamer here are casual gamers or gamers that are looking for a palate cleanser. This may force them to stop playing the game due to hard progress. So balancing the game maybe be needed here. Personally this is the only thing that is making me think twice. I still enjoying it, and i'm feeling that i might invest my time to be better.
- NIVAL, INC.
- 797.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Nival
- In-App Purchases
- Super Pack $0.99
- 500 Stars $9.99
- 230 Stars $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.