By 21-6 Productions
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Defense Net is a color matching game that puts you in charge of defending our Solar System against alien attacks. You earn points by capturing approaching missiles in the Defense Net and collapsing groups of adjacent colored cells.
Rotate the Defense Net with your finger to match incoming missiles with cells of the same color. Groups of 3 or more matching colors will collapse. Don't let a column fill up and reach the outer ring or you will be facing a game over situation!
There are five types of missiles to defend against include Speeders which travel much faster than normal missiles, Painters which will change the color of the cell they hit, and Eliminators which will collapse all cells that match the color the missile hits.
- Fight multiple attack waves at many different locations in our solar system.
- Each location you defend will be more challenging. How long can you last?
- Five different missile types, colorless cells, and bonus cells will keep you on your toes.
- Each new location you visit will unlock as a starting location the next time you play!
- Save and resume game play at any time.
- OpenFeint local and community leader boards.
- Learn fun facts about our solar system.
Visit the Defense Net web site for more screen shots and a game play video:
What's New in Version 1.1
OpenFeint Leaderboards! Achievements are in development and will be available in the next version.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 12, 2009
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 21-6 Productions
- ©2009 21-6 Productions, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.