The new, engaging levels are even more stunning and impressive. New weapons have been added, along with new opponents, and even more action and tactics.
The game supports four languages: English, Russian, French and German.
The game settings are balanced to meet the goals of different players. If you want to test your skills and strategy, you can play the difficult level. If you are just playing for fun, then choose easy or medium level.
Greater variety of weaponry and landscape types gives you huge freedom in choosing your battle tactics. Choose the right weapon type and position to make sure your defense is effective. Airstrikes and the possibility of temporarily increasing weapon power can give you the advantage, and guarantee you will never get bored in the battle process.
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Solid tower defense
Easy to unlock the new towers—just play through the campaign on easy. Challenging to get gold medals on hard setting. Interesting combinations of direct attack, control, area of effect and various rates of fire. Lovely top-down graphics, intriguing zoom-in/-out feature, simple interface (no tutorial; they expect you to figure it out the hard way, which I managed). Solid game. •••••
It's really fun and exiting.
It's really exciting defense game. graphic effect is excellent due to unity engine.
sound effect is also good.
I hope one thing should be better. while dragging with weapon, screen would be scrolled in the border or corner.
Not possible to play
The game is pretty bad.
- For some reason it limiting only to 1440x900 resolution, so no modern monitors supports.
- Game required drag&drop over great distance, so not possible to play on notebook with touchpad.
- Colors does not choosed wisely, so enemies blended with background and almost not noticeable.
- Artem Kotov
- 143 MB
- OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Artem Kotov
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.