Dejero LIVE+ Mobile App
By Dejero Labs Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Dejero LIVE+ Mobile App lets you broadcast live from virtually anywhere, record video for later broadcast, or import and upload edited video files to designated servers.
The app is designed for mobile journalists and video contributors and is ideal for covering breaking news, impromptu interviews and live events.
Key features include:
- High-quality video over bonded cellular and Wi-Fi connections
- On-screen monitoring and control of live broadcast or recording
- On-screen status information including total throughput, latency, connection strength and live transmission or recording time
- Up-to latency mode providing shortest possible latency available for the network conditions
- IFB functionality enables instructions from broadcast facility
- Import edited clips from Camera Roll
- Auto rotation to accommodate right-handed or left-handed grip
- Manually adjust the exposure level
- Lock auto-exposure and auto-focus like the iOS camera app
- Use the on-screen zoom bar to get a closer shot
- Make zoom, exposure and focus adjustments while live
- Configurable options in Settings including maximum data rate, video resolution and standard
- Connect to satellite Internet (including BGAN) via Wi-Fi
- Geolocate, preview feeds, monitor performance, route content and view analytics from the Dejero LIVE+ Portal
This app requires a Dejero LIVE+ Mobile App license and your live feeds and uploaded files need to be assigned to a LIVE+ Broadcast Server or LIVE+ Cloud Server.
While you can change Settings for the Dejero LIVE+ Mobile App and configure a live Resolution up to 1080p and Max Bitrate up to 9000 kb/s, not all devices are capable of sending live video at these values. iPhone 6 (or newer) devices are capable of sending live 1080p video at 5000 kb/s or more.
What's New in Version 3.4.17047
- Now compatible with iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus:
- New hardware video encoder is supported
- No audio on recorded videos is now fixed
- HD videos are now recorded in HD resolutions
- At times, the clips would not preview during from the import screens. This is now fixed.
- Users of LIVE+ Control would see poor stream health even though the stream health was consistently high. LIVE+ Control users get the correct stream health data with this version.
- VoLTE will now only show as a single connection, instead of two