Delete Duplicate Contacts: Back Up & Restore
By ProtoTech Solutions and Services Pvt. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Is your iPhone address book messed up with duplicate contacts of same person? We all know how easy it is to mess up our iPhone address book when you sync it with mobile me, Mac etc., The difficult part is finding the duplicate contacts and deleting them.
**NOTE TO USERS: DELETE DUPLICATE CONTACTS DOES EXACT FIELD TO FIELD MATCHING OF ALL THE FIELDS OF AN IPHONE ADDRESS BOOK & SHOWS DUPLICATES ONLY IF ALL THE FIELD DATA MATCHES EXACTLY. Only the 100 latest deleted duplicates can be saved.
Here's how it does it:
1. Lists all your contacts.
2. Click “Show Duplicates” to view the list of duplicate contacts.
3. Once duplicates are selected, click “Delete Duplicates” to delete the selected duplicate contacts.
4. The latest 100 deleted duplicate contacts will be saved in the Recycle Bin.
5. Click “ Recycle Bin” to view the deleted duplicate contacts. Here you have option to “Restore” selected contacts to address book or remove them from recycle bin.
#We are committed to make this a good app, if you have any feedback, issues or suggestions please email us DeleteDuplicates@ProtoTechSolutions.com.
What's New in Version 1.6
-Supported 64-bit architecture.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 01, 2015
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 0.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ProtoTech Solutions and Services Pvt. Ltd.
- © 2010 ProtoTech Solutions and Services Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.