By ProtoTech Solutions and Services Pvt. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Did you ever want to delete multiple contacts on iPhone? I am sure you have wanted that atleast once and given up on it after you realized how difficult is it to do this. We all know how easy it is to mess up our address books on iPhone and then the pain that comes with it in deleting those contacts. DeleteContacts is a very simple utility to let you clean your address book by providing you with a very simple interface to delete contacts. Here's how it does it
1. Lists all your contacts
2. You can select a contact with a single tap. Tapping a selected contact will unselect it.
3. You can search for contacts and select them.
4. After you are done selecting the contacts, click "Delete" and you are done (ofcourse, we will ask you for a confirmation)
5. You can also get more details on the contacts by tapping on the ">" button.
What's New in Version 1.6
Upgraded to support iOS6
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 04, 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 0.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ProtoTech Solutions and Services Pvt. Ltd.
- © 2011 ProtoTech Solutions and Services Pvt. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.