Delhi Public School, Patna in association with Edunext Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (http://www.edunexttechnologies.com) launched India's first ever iOS app for schools. This app is very helpful app for parents,students,teachers & management to get or upload information about student. Once the app is installed on the mobile phone, student,parent,teacher or management starts getting or uploading information for student or staff attendance, homework, results, circulars, calendar, fee dues, library transactions, daily remarks, etc. The best part of school is that, it frees schools from mobile sms gateways which most of the times get choked or barred in case of emergency. Another interesting feature of the app is that the information till the last update can be viewed even if there is no internet connectivity on the mobile.
1) Before Installing/Updating this App please make sure that you have iOS 11.0 or above on your device and if not please upgrade it. If you don't upgrade the App may not function properly.
2) If your Previous App version is less than 7.0 on your device, then please uninstall the previous version and than install this newer version.
In this Version:
- UI is upgraded with iPhone X Support.
- HTML text support issue for circulars and few other modules has been resolved.
- Image gallery issue is resolved.
- Communication issue for family login is resolved.
- Download option is added for Meal Menu.
- Few Bug fixed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.