Delicious - Emily's Childhood Memories
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The heartwarming hit game is now fully customized and available on iPad!
Players simply love this game:
“I think the storyline is unique and entertaining. Keep games like this coming!”
“Really enjoyable game. Every bit as good as the previous ones!”
“It’s a lovely game. I finished all the levels and immediately started again!”
Rekindle the magic of growing up with Delicious - Emily's Childhood Memories, a brand-new game in the timeless hit series! Emily's parents are selling the farm she grew up in, making her recall wonderful memories from the past. Follow Emily, her family, and friends on this touching journey as they live out moments of their past that made them who they are today.
+ Reminisce with Emily in a touching time management adventure
+ Meet old friends, play games from the past and get out of childhood predicaments
+ Enjoy new content, such as a strategy guide, and a memory scrapbook
+ Watch some of your own childhood memories come to life
+ Now fully customized for iPad in HD quality!
GameHouse Guarantee: We take pride in the loyalty and trust our customers show us when they purchase a GameHouse product. If you are not completely satisfied with your recent purchase, please contact us at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 1.1
Great game + CUTSCENE "FIX"
At first I used to watch someone else play these games, and didn't give them a second thought. However, I recently finally gave in and bought a couple of them for my iPad, and can truly say I've been having a BLAST with these Emily games. The storyline is fun, and the gameplay (though of course repetitive at times) is always unique and challenging.
In regards to my temporary "fix"; I have only tested this on the 3:2 "Dance with Francois" end scene so far, so I'll explain how to do it for that level:
1. Play until you reach the target score (1430 coins). Keep playing to get some more 'wiggle room' money (around 1520 or so), but don't reach expert level (1590 coins).
2. Once you've done this, you should hopefully reach the "end of the day" but still have some customers waiting to be served. Instead of serving them, keep clicking back and forth between a table on the left and the DJ booth on the right so that you are forcing Emily to be animated.
3. While you are doing this, the remaining customers will get angry and leave. (They will take money from you, which is why you need wiggle room to stay within the target goal).
4. Because Emily is animated she will not be frozen after they leave, and (once she stops walking back and forth) she will finally walk to the DJ booth and dance with Francois, allowing you to take the picture.
Hopefully this helps you guys, and can be applicable in other levels! 😊👍
Like other reviewers, I am disturbed by the glitch in campsite level 2 where the level just ends instead of going into whatever memory you're supposed to get there. (I'm assuming it's dancing with Francois.) Honestly, this game came out in 2011 and no one can fix this minor detail?? I'm a huge fan of the games and have purchased all of them, on PC and for my iPad. Well, the ones I could get for my iPad.... Please fix and this would be 5 stars!
So now there's a new game coming out December 3rd and while I'm excited for that, I still cannot understand how the developers can create an entirely new game but have no time to fix ONE level on this game! What's the holdup? Fix the level, give us an upgrade, and done! Please fix this!! It's irritating!
Update: July 2, 2016- Still not fixed. Another Emily game and an Angela game have been released but still no update to fix ONE level! Over it. Deleting from my iPad now.
Great game but a bit buggy
I have played all of the Emily games available on iOS, and this one is, just like the others, wonderful. The storyline is quite cute, and even nostalgic for some of us, the restaurants are fun, and the artwork is colorful.
The only reason it's not a five star is the game is much buggier than the other Emliy games. in fact I've never had a problem with any of the other games, but on this game, many days end abruptly, it starts a cutscene and then "crashes" to the landing page. Not a big deal as you can still play, but you miss some of the story. If they fix this this'll be a five star.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 02, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 185 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: RealNetworks, Inc.
- © 2011 RealNetworks, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.