Delicious - Emily's Hopes and Fears takes you on an adventure like no other before... During the hottest summer of the century, Paige fights to survive a mysterious disease. While Emily stays unwaveringly by her struggling daughter’s side, Patrick embarks on an epic journey through the blistering cold in search of the only cure: a magical flower… Can he save his little girl?
The first 10 levels are free with an in-game unlock for the full complement of levels.
- Enjoy the 12th season of the Delicious time management game series.
- Dash through 65 stirring story levels, plus 32 extra challenges
- Embark on a spectacular quest with Patrick, and help him puzzle out the location of the magical flower that can cure the fever that is threatening the life of his beloved child
- Become a star chef, and cook great recipes from kitchens all over the world
- Serve each diner delicious cookies, ice-creams and wonderful waffles
- Collect all stars and discover exciting new restaurants and start cooking in destinations you’ve never seen before
5 STARS: “I don't normally buy games, but your games are a big exception. Definitely worth the money, because it's not just talent you bring to the table, but heart as well.”
5 STARS: "I’m so excited to have another Emily game. I just love the story lines and the characters. Thank you for another job well done. I own all the Emily delicious games and cannot wait for more."
5 STARS: "I just scared my husband and my four kids. I screamed when I saw the new game was out. LOL! I’ve been waiting for this and I'm so so so happy!"
Enjoy other Delicious - Emily games:
- Delicious - Emily's Home Sweet Home
- Delicious - Emily's New Beginning
- Delicious - Emily's Honeymoon Cruise
- Delicious - Emily's Wonder Wedding
- Delicious - Emily's True Love
Subscribe to Gamehouse Original Stories for unlimited access to all the best story games!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to remove advertisements from all GameHouse Original Stories games
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good gameplay, story is AWFUL
I enjoy this series of games, but the story in this one was painful to work through. The ridiculous “illness” the daughter had, that was supposedly cured only by some stupid flower from far away was stupid enough. Add to that a racist Inuit chief, a stupid journey that certainly did not have to be done on foot, and the preachy ending (sorry writers, but we have learned all we can about medicine from the “ancient people” - they have nothing to offer us now) and you have a tedious time playing this game.
Apart from all of that, the last 2 sections of the game have levels that seem to be impossible to 3 star. I have played them repeatedly after buying all of the stuff in the store and still can’t get them done. Have only 1 star on some. They are nowhere near getting 3 stars!
Get some better writers that don’t make such unbelievably stupid storylines please.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. I’m sorry you did not enjoy the game. My team is working on lots of new games for this year - I hope you find a game you love! If you have additional feedback/concerns please write to us at email@example.com
a few problems
I love these games I've downloaded three but sadly there's a few problems that's y I had to give it a 3 star rating #1 $9.99 seriously for 26 levels! that's a BIG problem
#2 when I try to play the game it says " sorry to purchase pls check ur internet " 🙄 I Internet is fine it's just these games
#3 sometimes when I want to play the game like for an example I got expert level and it backed out aka went to the home screen so I had to play it again same thing happened like 1 out of 10 chances it would work what the heck! I LOVE these games but usually I can't even play them #4 why is some of the games 12+? just bc they kiss? or i dont know but I have an iPod 5 and the hospital games our 12+ which means I can't play them
overall I love these games but it's hard to play them -not bc of the difficulty- bc it keeps backing out on all of my 3 games! I have this one I'm writing the review on then I have Emily's true love which happens to be my fave but I can't play it! I want to find out what she does is Paris but I CANT. Then I have the honeymoon one but plssssss fix these I'm begging you!!!!! make them compatible with the iPod 5!!!! pls? even though this review will be over looked I thought I wld put it out there
- Your #1 fan!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback, I am sorry to hear of this issue. Could you please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org with more information so that we can help you out (please mention the game, the bug, what device you play on and the iOS version it runs). Thanks for your help!
Should be able to play on more than one device
I LOVE these games and have bought several, however I feel that if you pay $10 for these games you should be allowed to play on more than one device. It doesn't seem to make a difference if it's iPhone or iPad etc you still pay the same price. I don't mind the price, I just don't like the fact that you can't play it on any of your other devices. If you're going to charge such a price then please get with every other developer and make this where you can pick it up on all your devices! The game is really fun, just not $20 or more fun
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 860.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©GameHouse, a division of RealNetworks 2015
- In-App Purchases
- complete Delicious game with 95 exciting story levels $9.99
- chapter 2 $1.99
- chapter 3 and 4 $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.