Join Emily for a very special chapter of her life! One thing's for sure, her family will never be the same again after this...
Right after Emily starts her very own cooking video blog, she receives some heart-warming news... She's expecting a new bundle of joy! But how's Emily going to combine everything that's going on in her life with getting ready for the baby?
- WELCOME THE NEW DELICIOUS FAMILY MEMBER and be a part of this heart-felt stage in Emily's life
- PLAY 60 TOUCHING TIME MANAGEMENT LEVELS and 30 extra challenging bonus levels
- GUIDE EMILY THROUGH HER PREGNANCY and witness her many ups and downs first hand
- DISCOVER 6 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS and visit Emily's Kitchen, a Yoga Studio, a Day Care Center and other super cute baby-related places
- HANG OUT WITH EMILY'S FRIENDS AND FAMILY and say hi to Angela, François and Allison, plus many others
- CUSTOMIZE THE NEW NURSERY and surprise Emily with the perfect baby room
- TRY NEW FEATURES LIKE DAILY CHALLENGES and take on a new challenge level every day
- CREATE YOUR OWN DELICIOUS POSTCARDSand earn all the trophies to share special messages with your loved ones
Will you be there for Emily when she needs you most?
Having your very own cooking video blog and sharing delicious family recipes with the rest of the world doesn't come easy. It's hard work - and with a family like Emily's, you never know what might happen...
On top of everything, Emily's really tired and hasn't been feeling well lately. She and Patrick have been trying to have another baby, but without any success. Is it simply not in the cards for them? Yet just as they try to accept this, Emily receives some life-changing news... She's not feeling well, because she's pregnant!
Emily and Patrick couldn't be happier! But how are they going to manage everything that's going on? Preparing for the baby, filming the cooking vlog, handling their over-excited family... They could use a hand!
Help Emily through this emotional rollercoaster and get ready to experience the miracles of life!
Try the first few levels for free! The full complement of levels can be unlocked with an in-app purchase.
Follow Emily on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeliciousGames/
Enjoy more GameHouse Original Stories::
Delicious - Emily's Message in a Bottle
Delicious - Emily's Hopes and Fears
Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal
Fabulous - Angela's Wedding Disaster
Sally's Salon - Beauty Secrets
Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911
Subscribe to Gamehouse Original Stories for unlimited access to all the best story games!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Good game, but one big problem
Hi. Im writing this review because I think this is a big problem. So I’ll get started.. I had been playing the game for a while. It was really fun, but then my iPad glitched and the password stopped working, so I had to completely reset everything. I kinda forgot about the game, (because all my games were deleted when I restarted my iPad) but after a while I came across it again on the App Store. So I re downloaded it. But it had been a while, so I kinda wanted to start fresh from the beginning. But when I went in, all my progress was still there. That’s not the bad part though. That part is actually a good thing, and completely normal for a game to have. The part I didn’t like was that I kept looking but there was no reset button on the game! When I had owned the game before, I had gotten to the fourth or fifth page, and all the ungotten mice and missed stars and everything and the stars themselves, all made the game kinda confusing to be replaying the levels. Please make a reset button!!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. Could you please write us at email@example.com with more information so that we can help you out (please mention the game, the bug, what device you play on and the OS version it runs). Thanks for your help!
Not as good as I thought
I used to like this game and then I came to a section in the game where it wanted me to pay $9.99 to continue on in the game but then it gave me the option to continue for free while watching a video. Here’s the problem every time I would click the video it would say my internet connection was bad, but how is it all the sudden bad when it worked all the way to after getting the test results🤔. So just to make sure it wasn’t a error on my part I started back at the beginning and as soon as I got to the part to buy with no ads and get the full game for 9.99 is where my internet connection was bad all the sudden. Very interesting. I always played games house games on my computer with my game membership but tried it on my iPhone and it’s a great disappointment with this little glitch they try to throw my way saying my internet connection was bad. Well I say delete to this game and won’t download again. If I wanted to pay so much for a game I would do it on my computer as a membership so I can also play others, not for 1 game.
Okay I love all your games but
Okay I love your games but to buy the full game of all of them is crazy 11 dollars who is going to pay that I mean you can finish the game if you want in just four days too much money another thing if you only write story games you should not be called gamehouse you should be called story house it would make more sense I am just saying and the levels are to short well kind of more like the story on each level is to short that’s basically all my complaints byeeeee
Edit are you Kidding me now you want money per month are y’all crazy really it used to be 10 to unlock the full game every game now you want ten dollars a month you have gotten so greedy and so insane no wonder why people don’t buy apps as much anymore beacause the developers are 🤬 greedy I just wonder if the developers will ever get their humanity back cause seriously they have a lost it
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 145.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©GameHouse 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game $9.99
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
- Restaurant 1 and 2 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.