Join Emily for a very special chapter of her life! One thing's for sure, her family will never be the same again after this...
Right after Emily starts her very own cooking video blog, she receives some heart-warming news... She's expecting a new bundle of joy! But how's Emily going to combine everything that's going on in her life with getting ready for the baby?
- WELCOME THE NEW DELICIOUS FAMILY MEMBER and be a part of this heart-felt stage in Emily's life
- PLAY 60 TOUCHING TIME MANAGEMENT LEVELS and 30 extra challenging bonus levels
- GUIDE EMILY THROUGH HER PREGNANCY and witness her many ups and downs first hand
- DISCOVER 6 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS and visit Emily's Kitchen, a Yoga Studio, a Day Care Center and other super cute baby-related places
- HANG OUT WITH EMILY'S FRIENDS AND FAMILY and say hi to Angela, François and Allison, plus many others
- CUSTOMIZE THE NEW NURSERY and surprise Emily with the perfect baby room
- TRY NEW FEATURES LIKE DAILY CHALLENGES and take on a new challenge level every day
- CREATE YOUR OWN DELICIOUS POSTCARDSand earn all the trophies to share special messages with your loved ones
Will you be there for Emily when she needs you most?
Having your very own cooking video blog and sharing delicious family recipes with the rest of the world doesn't come easy. It's hard work - and with a family like Emily's, you never know what might happen...
On top of everything, Emily's really tired and hasn't been feeling well lately. She and Patrick have been trying to have another baby, but without any success. Is it simply not in the cards for them? Yet just as they try to accept this, Emily receives some life-changing news... She's not feeling well, because she's pregnant!
Emily and Patrick couldn't be happier! But how are they going to manage everything that's going on? Preparing for the baby, filming the cooking vlog, handling their over-excited family... They could use a hand!
Help Emily through this emotional rollercoaster and get ready to experience the miracles of life!
Try the first few levels for free! The full complement of levels can be unlocked with an in-app purchase.
Follow Emily on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeliciousGames/
Enjoy more GameHouse Original Stories::
Delicious - Emily's Message in a Bottle
Delicious - Emily's Hopes and Fears
Heart's Medicine - Time to Heal
Fabulous - Angela's Wedding Disaster
Sally's Salon - Beauty Secrets
Dr. Cares - Pet Rescue 911
Subscribe to Gamehouse Original Stories for unlimited access to all the best story games!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
- Added support for Subscription
- Added some improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Game House are the BEST game developers!
No joke, I have just downloaded my third game house game and they are the best! I realize probably not for men but for women. They are like mini interactive soap operas but with morals intact. I had to email tech support one time on the first game and they were helpful and quick to respond! Seriously if you have complaints on ads, Then purchase the game, DUH! Otherwise the ads are not overwhelming. It’s the price for freedom people! If your game crashes, news flash, probably NOT the game. Instead it’s your internet connection or your device, stop blaming them. I have never had the “game” crash, BUT I also have gaming internet speed and I use IPad device. Great Job Game House and Thank you for Being AWESOME game designers!! I appreciate YOU ALL!
Thank you so much for your feedback and your kind words. I am so happy to hear you like our games, it is because of players like you our games are possible. I hope you continue to enjoy our games!
I love the Emily series, these games are so much fun, and this story is by far the best one in my opinion. The updated graphics and the immersive stories, that play a part of Emily’s is great too. I like how each chapter is a different character, location, and has its own little touches of difficulty which helps break the monotony of playing just Emily cooking in the kitchen. I also love the updated weekly challenges, that alone keeps my interest . Thanks gamehouse for another fun game and keep the new ones coming! My only feedback would be to update new levels every so often I found myself beating all chapters, and ended up erasing my save and starting all over again.
Love, but mixed feelings about ending
I really LOVE the Delicious/Emily game series. I really love the Miracle of Life story. The surprise of twins, the new baby birds, the various interactive games inside each level. I have mixed feelings about the ending, where Gray Grandpa Vito dies. This is a family game and all ages of people play it (including children). This is NOT a war or fighting game!!! Characters in a family type game like Delicious should live on and on. I know death is a part of life, but inappropriate for a family type game like Delicious. Other than the ending, with Vito’s death, the game is very good, interesting and fun. The colors are bright and vivid. The characters are individual and interesting. All in all another great game.
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear you did not like this part of the game. We understand it is a very difficult subject to deal with but we think it is important to include all moments of life in our games, even the difficult ones. If you any other feedback please let me know.
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 145.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©GameHouse 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Full Game $9.99
- Restaurant 1 and 2 $1.99
- Monthly with Trial $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.