The moms are testing the dads’ mettle in this fun take on an age-old debate! Who will end up victorious?
We’ve all been there, whether as parents or kids – why aren’t chores split evenly in the family? Why does one person always seem to do almost everything and, most importantly, what can you do about it? Emily and Patrick face (and answer!) this question in Emily’s newest story, Moms vs Dads!
- Manage both dads and moms in this fun time management story game!
- Play your way through 60 story levels plus 30 challenge levels
- Get to know the differences between the four couples! Who will you be rooting for?
- Take in six fun locations including favorites like Camp Talon and Emily’s house
- Earn diamonds and build your own kids’ paradise in Emily’s back yard
- Beat daily challenges to earn extra diamonds
- Collect all the postcards and send heartfelt greetings to all your loved ones
- Help Emily and Patrick discover what is truly important in life
Emily is thrilled with her family, but now that she has three kids, it seems there’s 10 times the work! Balancing her work in the diner, her cooking vlog, her chores AND her family is getting harder and harder. When she notices Patrick acting like playing with the kids occasionally is him doing his fair share, she decides she’s had enough!
Her girlfriends all have similar experiences - men who don’t help out in the house unless asked, men who only “babysit” their own kids…. and they’ve had enough! It’s time to ACT, and show them how much work it really is. Can the girls get their men dashing around the house, or will this end up being a recipe for disaster?
Subscribe to Gamehouse Original Stories for unlimited access to all the best story games!
More about GameHouse Original Stories subscriptions:
- You can subscribe to play this game and all other GameHouse Original Stories games without Ads.
- GameHouse Original Stories offers a choice of one subscription: monthly
- Monthly subscriptions will be charged at $9.99/month*
- You will be able to access unlimited stories for the duration of your subscription
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal up to 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent subscription price in $USD
Terms of Service: https://www.gamehouseoriginalstories.com/static/terms-of-service.html
Support for Subscription
Ratings and Reviews
I couldn’t wait for this game to come out as I have all the Emily games and have loved them all since the very beginning. However I am very disappointed in this one, not only did you take away the difficulty levels but you made this one way too hard and frustrating. These games are supposed to be fun, not frustrating to the point where you just don’t want to play anymore. The customers lose hearts way too fast and some of the challenges are just ridiculous, like the one where the food falls off the tray, it happens almost every couple of seconds and I can’t get a chance to serve the customers before I lose everything on my tray, very frustrating. And what is with the way we serve the tea? What happened to the old fashioned way where you hit it once, the cup fills up and you serve it. I really don’t like the way you’re changing these games, they seem to be getting worse instead of better. One more thing, what is with these stupid cards that we earn? I remember when we could collect fireworks and then set them off at the end, I loved that. I will never be able to collect all of them as I do not use Facebook and no one I know plays this game thus I will not be able to collect the last card. I hope you listen to your loyal fans and please bring back the old way this game was made and make it fun again! Edit: now the game is freezing up, this is totally ridiculous, I will be deleting this game until you fix this!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. Could you please write us at email@example.com with more information so that we can help you out (please mention the game, the bug, what device you play on and the iOS version it runs). Thanks for your help!
I’ve been a fan of the Delicious games since the first one came out. Like everyone, I have favorites, and I’ve always felt like Emily can never lose her magic. I’ve been playing since I was a child; Emily was one of my first pc games. The background stories always captivated me and captured my imagination, but this one in particular rather disappointed me. This isn’t about not being interested in the same games either, because I’ve had almost all of Emily’s games and I still play the older versions quite often. I can quite confidently say I never get tired of them. I’m sad that these new ones aren’t as good as the old ones; despite their newness, they’ve lost their shine. I will always, always love Emily, and I will continue to play the older versions of the game as much as I can, but I’m sorry to say I’m done with the newer additions. I remember the previous used to have more than one ending, and I loved how you could choose what happened in the end. It just gave a personal view to a game that was universal. I wish I could give this a better rating; the three stars are just because I love this franchise so much, I feel that giving it a lower rating is a disservice to what it used to be. That being said, I never really write reviews, but I felt like I owed it to my childhood. Emily has been a huge part of it.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the newer games. As technology changes, the game style has evolved over the years but the core remains the same. We would like to thank you for your loyalty over the years and we hope to bring newer games that is more to your liking. We would love to hear some suggestions/ feedback from you at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kind Regards, GameHouse
This game is lovely and has a great quality like other gamehouse games. I love that I don't have to be online to play, rely on "friends", or have to keep paying into the game to get anywhere. On games where I can change the difficulty setting, I normally play on "normal": this game felt like that. I also enjoyed the different game mechanics throughout the levels. Pouring multiple cups of tea, and helping the kids dance on stage. 🤗 Oh and I love that you can decorate your backyard!! I loved being able to decorate the nursery in the previous game and was really hoping for something similar in the next game. Thank you!! My only complaints are the customization/dish selections. In previous games you'd have at least 3 options, but this game one only gives you two! More customization and more dishes in the future, please! And also the cards as "trophies" were cute when we first saw them, but I'm really missing the old trophy rooms. They were motivating! ANYWAYS. Great job, artists and devs. Can't wait to see what you all cook up next. PS the tea garden is a gorgeous level. Beautiful beautiful. 💕💕
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback! I'll share this with my team so that they can take it into consideration as they make more great games. :)
We appreciate you taking the time to write!
- RealNetworks, Inc.
- 173.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©GameHouse 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Full Delicious Emily game $9.99
- Chapter 2 $1.99
- GameHouse Subscription $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.