By Pine Point Software LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Manage and search bookmarks visually with high-resolution thumbnails by connecting to your delicious.com or pinboard.in accounts¹, even when disconnected.
• Search bookmark metadata and full text of websites and PDFs
• Switch between multiple users and accounts across delicious.com and pinboard.in
• Create, update, and delete bookmarks – even when offline
• Rename and delete tags – even when offline
• Smart Bundles allow saving often-used searches, including nested boolean searches. (Option-Click +)
• Create new bookmarks from any application using the provided "Create Bookmark" OS X Service.
¹ Delish requires either delicious.com (free) or pinboard.in (paid) account.
What's New in Version 2.3
• Tag list view shows counts, along with sorting options
• Performance improvements with screenshot generation, indexing, tag and bookmark views
• New URL schemes for interacting with Delish. http://pinepointsoftware.com/delish/url-schemes
• Menu option to pause screenshot generation
• Improved power management using App Nap and automatic and sudden termination
• Possible crash when credentials are incorrect
• Zoom wouldn't be restored on relaunch
• Urls containing octothorps #hashtag
• Chrome not passing URL using "Create Bookmark" service
• Don't force discrete graphics
• Bookmark opening twice when chrome is the users default browser
• HTTPS bookmarks not pre-populating title correctly
• Context menu not selecting bookmark
• Tag deletion wouldn't delete all case-variants
Very good pinboard client, if it works! Will gladly give it 4 or 5-stars if it works.
Buggy, poor developer support, deleted the app.