By Pine Point Software LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Manage and search bookmarks visually with high-resolution thumbnails by connecting to your delicious.com or pinboard.in accounts¹, even when disconnected.
• Search bookmark metadata and full text of websites and PDFs
• Switch between multiple users and accounts across delicious.com and pinboard.in
• Create, update, and delete bookmarks – even when offline
• Rename and delete tags – even when offline
• Smart Bundles allow saving often-used searches, including nested boolean searches. (Option-Click +)
• Create new bookmarks from any application using the provided "Create Bookmark" OS X Service.
¹ Delish requires either delicious.com (free) or pinboard.in (paid) account.
Requires Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
What's New in Version 2.3.1
• Fixes for Yosemite
Requires Mac OS X Yosemite
The resurrection of a sleeping giant
For those who don’t know, this application has been out of service for quite some time. In the meantime, I had tried to use basically any service that exists that comes even close to a visual bookmarking service. Go ahead, go try Stache, Dewey Bookmarks, etc and tell me how they work out. Or just take my word for it: They are all abysmally bad.
I’m just sitting here on my bed, looking at my updates, and I see Delish in my updates…
It takes a second for it to hit me.
“what?……………WHAT?!!! Oh SH**!!!…OH SH**!!!!!”
I finally have my favorite application back, when I had all but given up on bookmarks. I’m a very happy man right now. To the developer: thank you for finally getting around to updating this.
Better alternatives exit now, I’m jumping ship.
This was the first Pinboard bookmark manager I purchased, and at the time it really was the best one. However, lately Pinboard apps have started springing up with more stability better UI, faster updates, and most importantly - responsive developers. When it took MONTHS for the delish developer to update for Yosemite, I switched to Spillo, and discovered a much more “mac-like” and nicer application.