By Hongming Zhu
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Deliver is a utility you really should install. With Deliver you can transfer and share your contents extremely easy between your iOS and Mac OS devices.
★ Deliver for iOS ★
Find "Bubbles the Deliver" in the iOS App Store:
★ Features ★
● Share text between devices and use them for messages, emails and whatever you like
● Share files, preview them in Deliver and review them in Finder
● Lock your Deliver with password to hide it from the others, only devices using the same password can see each other
● Works in local networks, such as devices connected to same router, personal hotspot, Wi-Fi...
★ Examples of what Deliver can do... ★
● Type text on Mac and send message or email by iPhone
● Take a photo of your friend, send it to your own iPhone or iPad via personal hotspot connection, no need of MMS
● Transfer iPhone images wirelessly to Mac without iTunes
● Send any file between your devices without any file sharing protocol
● Chat with your classmates silently in a classroom
● Every way you create and like!
★ Requirements ★
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running iOS 5.0 or higher
Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
What's New in Version 1.0.1
★ You can terminate a delivering task by click the close button besides the task in "History"
★ Alert messages for unsuccessful delivery
⬆ More stable and bug free
Worked for me
Worked the first time. Was easy to use for transferring images between my mac and ipad.
It indicates either delivery is terminated by receiver or the network condition is bad. You may fix this problem by restarting Deliver. Updates must be made.