Deliveries: a package tracker
By Junecloud LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to. An Apple Watch app is also included so you can see the latest updates with just a glance.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for Mac OS X. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
What's New in Version 8.0.2
- The "background notifications" setting is now disabled if Deliveries does not have permission to display notifications. This permission can only be changed in the Settings app, so you will see a message telling you how to change it.
- Improved suggestions when adding a delivery, particularly if you're using the "Add to Deliveries" extension. Some incorrect suggestions will no longer appear, and better results appear higher in the list. You'll also always see an "Other" option at the end if you're adding a URL that Deliveries doesn't recognize.
- Entering an Amazon Logistics tracking number will now show "Amazon - by tracking link" as a suggestion. It's not possible to track these shipments using the number alone, so you'll need to paste in the address of the "Track Package" page.
- When you add an "Amazon - by tracking link" shipment there's now some text at the bottom of the screen explaining what you need to enter.
- When you sign in to a service, you'll be asked if you'd like to save your password, so it can be filled in automatically next time.
- You will no longer be prompted to add a delivery from your clipboard if it has already been added.
- Updated for changes to Poste.it.
- Improved tracking number detection for DHL Germany and TNT.
- Improved barcode scanning for Canada Post.
- Improved flexibility of country code entry for PostNL. It can now be before the postal code, after it, or even by itself if a postal code isn't required.
- Improved URL detection for certain web sites like internationalparceltracking.com and poste.it.
- Improved mapping for some services.
- Fixed a bug where the correct delivery was not always displayed after using Handoff or opening the app from a URL.
- Fixed a bug that could cause duplicate notifications when using the "Add to Deliveries" extension.
- Fixed a bug where a delivery might refresh needlessly before you had a chance to sign in.
- Fixed a bug where changing a delivery from one service to another might carry over information to a completely different field. (You might have wound up with an email address in a "web site" field, for example.)
- Improved security requirements for third-party services.
- Fixed several possible crashes, and improved performance a bit.
Thank you for this wonderful app!! I understand it takes a lot of hard work and effort. I've had this app for years, it has worked beautifully – as advertised. I typically don't buy too many apps, but this is an easy exception and totally worth the $5. I also really appreciate your app update descriptions – we read them, so thanks for the attention to detail!!!
Best Developers in the AppStore
I cannot remember the number of times this app has been updated for free with massive new features that most developers would have charged their customers a fee to upgrade. This last update is no exception. Thank you for your amazing work JuneCloud!
P.S. I will always come back to leave a 5 star review every time this app is updated.
Great Package Tracking App Ever
I've tried different track Apps and Deliveries is the only one I'm still using. The Developer doesn't update it like Facebook, Uber (updates weekly like anybody cares) but only when it's necessary and you trust they will. I hardly left App reviews without reporting bugs but this one is my applause to those who make this App perfect and long-life.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 10, 2017
- Version: 8.0.2
- Size: 28.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Seller: Junecloud LLC
- © 2008–2017 Junecloud LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.