Deliveries: a package tracker
By Junecloud LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to. An Apple Watch app is also included so you can see the latest updates with just a glance.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for Mac OS X. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
What's New in Version 8.0.1
Deliveries 8.0 is a major update for for iOS 10 and watchOS 3. watchOS 2.2 is also supported. This release includes everything below plus a few extra bug fixes.
- Press on a notification for more information and a map. (On a device without 3D Touch, swipe left and tap View.)
- Old notifications are cleared out automatically, so you only see the latest details.
- If you turn off Background App Refresh in the Settings app and then turn it back on later, background updates will resume automatically.
- Item names no longer show twice in notifications.
- The Today widget shows a single delivery by default, with a "Show More" button to reveal as many as possible.
- The Today widget now updates on its own, even if Background App Refresh is off.
- On a device with 3D Touch, press the home screen icon to see the first delivery in your list.
- The Apple Watch app can update in the background on watchOS 3, so it's up to date as soon as you open in it.
- Reliability and performance is greatly improved on all supported versions of watchOS (2.2 or later).
- Improved the display of multicolor complication icons on watchOS 3.
- Improved suggestions when you add a delivery.
- Swipe a suggestion on the Add Delivery screen to hide it. Hidden services will no longer show as suggestions unless that's the best guess we have. You can always find hidden services by choosing "More Options", selecting "From", and then "Show All Services".
- The "Add to Deliveries" extension now syncs and updates immediately.
- The "Add to Deliveries" extension automatically fills in item names for "Amazon - by tracking link" deliveries. Just go to Amazon's "Your Orders" page in Safari, tap the Share button, and choose "Add to Deliveries".
- Improved tracking number detection for GLS, LaserShip, PostNL, and Yamato.
- Improved recognition of UPS and PostNL links.
- Improved support for Universal Clipboard, if you copy tracking information on one device and then open Deliveries on another.
- The list of calendars is grouped by source (for example, iCloud or Google).
- Fixed a bug where calendar events were updated more often than they should have been. This was especially noticeable with shared calendars, because you'd get frequent notifications about events being updated.
- If you're sharing a delivery with iMessage, you can add one of our package pals for a bit of character.
- On iPhone 7 you'll now get subtle haptic feedback for various actions.
- The refresh status of a delivery is now shown on the right side of each delivery in the list, so the progress indicator is less obtrusive. When Deliveries is unable to update the status, you'll see an alert icon. For an Amazon delivery, this often means that you need to sign in.
- Improvements to Amazon sign in. If you still have problems, please visit juncld.com/e3D8 for new troubleshooting options.
- If a delivered item can no longer be found online, Deliveries will keep the last known details instead of showing a "not found" error. We do still recommend you archive deliveries that no longer need to be refreshed.
- If you restore an archived delivery that's no longer available online, it will continue to show the last known details, so you don't lose any information.
- Improved support for Dynamic Type.
- If you search for deliveries in Spotlight, you'll see a "Search in App" button so you can see more results in the app.
- Improved some icons and other visual refinements.
- Many improvements to stability and performance.
- Note: if you are updating from Deliveries 5.2.1 or earlier, your existing deliveries and settings will be lost.
Fantastic - for the online shopper/returner!
Are used to have about five Safari tabs open at once for weeks tracking when packages were arriving. This is the best app I've ever seen for that, so smart it knows when you have tracking information on the clipboard and even has the option to add deliveries straight to your calendar so you know the day of to expect. I'm blown away, no more messing around with Safari and refreshing tabs, best app I've purchased perhaps ever!
Best delivery tracker just in time for the holidays
This is by far the BEST package tracker.
It has the ability to automatically import the correct carrier based upon the type of tracking copied to your clipboard. It has fantastic map capabilities and is wonderful with its iCloud syncing ability.
I have purchased this app a long time ago and had since figured its development support was over. However this new update has added all the best features and support for iOS 10. I would definitely have paid for it all over again.
This was by far the most useful Holiday app I have on my phone and running an online sales business this has been essential for me.
Don't settle for anything less. This is the best package tracker on the App Store.
Glad I got it 💜📦🌈📬
This app is very handy. I can view all of my tracking in one place and it will even show where it is on a map.
I have it on my iPhone, iPad and Mac which I got on the Mac App Store.
I like that it sends me notifications if I enable that and can also have it added to my calendar when it will arrive if I choose to enable that in settings.
When the package is delivered it shows up with a nice check mark. I really like this app and am glad I got it. I also got the mac app of deliveries.
I got this app for the iPhone and works great on the iPad. I only needed to buy this once and works on both my iPhone and iPad 😎
I chose to sync with JuneCloud and it works great 🌈
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 8.0.1
- Size: 28.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Seller: Junecloud LLC
- © 2008–2016 Junecloud LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.