Deliveries: a package tracker
By Junecloud LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a Universal app that supports iPhone and iPad. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Deliveries 3.0 is a major update for macOS Sierra (10.12). El Capitan (10.11) is also supported. This release includes everything below plus a few extra bug fixes.
- The background app that handles notifications and the menu bar icon is now called Deliveries Express.
- View your deliveries directly from the menu bar icon, if you have it enabled.
- On macOS Sierra, command-drag the menu bar icon to move or remove it.
- Touch Bar support for the new MacBook Pro. This includes various buttons for the main window you can customize, shipping company suggestions when you add a delivery, auto-complete for email addresses, a 1Password button when it's appropriate, and more.
- Improved suggestions when you add a delivery.
- Right-click a suggestion on the Add Delivery screen to hide it. Hidden services will no longer show as suggestions unless that's the best guess we have. You can always find hidden services by choosing "More Options", selecting "From", and then "Show All Services".
- The "Add to Deliveries" extension will automatically fill in item names for "Amazon - by tracking link" deliveries. Just go to Amazon's "Your Orders" page in Safari, tap the Share button, and choose "Add to Deliveries".
- The "Add to Deliveries" extension now works correctly on linked images in Mail—for example, a button that links to a tracking page.
- Improved tracking number detection for GLS, LaserShip, PostNL, and Yamato.
- Improved recognition of UPS and PostNL links.
- The list of calendars is grouped by source (for example, iCloud or Google).
- Fixed a bug where calendar events were updated more often than they should have been. This was especially noticeable with shared calendars, because you'd get frequent notifications about events being updated.
- The refresh status of a delivery is now shown on the right side of each delivery in the list, so the progress indicator is less obtrusive. When Deliveries is unable to update the status, you'll see an alert icon. For an Amazon delivery, this often means that you need to sign in.
- Improvements to Amazon sign in. If you still have problems, please visit juncld.com/e3D8 for new troubleshooting options.
- If a delivered item can no longer be found online, Deliveries will keep the last known details instead of showing a "not found" error. We do still recommend you archive deliveries that no longer need to be refreshed.
- If you restore an archived delivery that's no longer available online, it will continue to show the last known details, so you don't lose any information.
- You can now use the escape key to cancel a search even if the search field doesn't have focus.
- Fixed a bug where USPS shipments were missing a delivery date in some cases.
- Improved keyboard shortcuts in contextual menus.
- Fixed a bug where the background app didn't always update correctly after changing the options in the settings—for example the menu bar icon might be missing.
- Improved some icons and other visual refinements.
- Many improvements to stability and performance.
Significant Disappoint for Me - No iCloud Syncing
I’ve been an iOS user of Deliveries since v.1 and have used it weekily and often daily since. The various updates have steadily improved the app and it’s been a Must Have for me. As I use my iPhone and iPad much more often than my computer, I’ve only recently decided to put Deliveries on my computer. This was also more of a move to support the developer for a great app.
•However it looks like I haven’t done my due diligence before purchasing Deliveries for macOS. It appears I can’t sync my deleivers between the iOS and macOS apps with iCloud. From all I can find, I have to create a junecloud account. This is not an option for me, and really, really, disappointing. Without iCloud syncing, this purchase is now a kludge. I would have to add deliveries twice. Entering them on my iPhone or an iPad and having them sync to all other iDevices is really convenient and a great feature. To be unable to sync my computer via iCloud is a non-starter for me.
•If the developer corrects this, I’ll change my rating. He has been very responsive in the past, so for the time being, I’m hopeful.
Long time fan!
I’ve been a long time fan of Delivery Status as a widget and now I’m happy there’s an app version of it, since the Dashboard seems to be going away pretty soon.
Never had any issues in the many years I’ve used the widget and totally happy to be able to support a very cool app.
Fantastic. Bought for iOS also
I’ve only been using the app for a few days, but I'm already in love with it. Ignore the other reviewer who stated that the MacOS version doesn’t sync with iCloud, because it does…seemlessly. Thanks so much for a beautiful, functional, and stable app.