Deliveries: a package tracker
By Junecloud LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for iOS, in a Universal app that supports iPhone and iPad. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
• Updated for changes to PostNord (Sweden and Denmark). We apologize for the unacceptably long delay in fixing this.
• Improved tracking number detection for PostNord, Posten Norway, and LaserShip.
• Fixed a bug where the Add Delivery screen did not always show the expected results. For example, "1LS00000000 lasership" will now suggest adding a LaserShip delivery, even though the number by itself is not detected as a LaserShip number.
• Fixed a bug where the “Sign in required” button wasn’t translated.
• Fixed a vulnerability in the way frameworks were loaded.
• Improved iCloud compatibility with future versions of the app.
still missing a lot of companies
missing so many shipping companies it’s not worth paying for it
Have used for years and it gets better with each rev
I have been using this app for many years. While many web sales sites have their own tracking, this app keeps everything in one place. Inaccuracies are typically a problem with the shipping provider; not the app. I open this app on login and have it on three macs and two iOS devices.
Unlike another reviewer, I have not found a company that is not listed. Sometimes there is a bit of confusion when a shipping provider has several different modes (e.g. FEDEx, UPS), but that is easily fixed.
A must have app if you purchase anything online.