Order from the best restaurants in the business – from local hotspots to national favourites – and get the food you love delivered fast, right to your door.
Choose from hundreds of fine restaurants around the neighbourhood, including Busaba Eathai, Carluccio's, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, MEATliquor, and other top quality independent businesses.
Find your faves or try something new
- Search by cuisine, category or restaurants for your postcode
- Browse by fastest delivery time
- View menus and read dish details
- See popular restaurants and meals in your area
Ordering made simple
- Easily add and remove items from your basket in a single tap
- Place an order for now, later today or tomorrow
- Pay directly from your phone
- Track the progress of your order – from cooking to delivery – in real time
- Receive notifications on delivery status
- See your rider on the map when they’re nearby
Everything where you need it
- Save delivery instructions for riders
- Securely store multiple payment methods
- Save and name your different delivery addresses
- View order history and download receipts
We’re always working to improve the Deliveroo
app. In this latest version, we have:
- improved order help flow
- renamed the app for customers using the app in Traditional Chinese
Update your app to get the most out of Deliveroo!
Ratings and Reviews
Sometimes, cooking or heading out to a restaurant just isn’t in the cards. Deliveroo makes those moments far more memorable by delivering meals from places that don’t normally do that. The quick, clean interface makes it super-easy to find nearby burgers, sushi—whatever’s calling your name—and then place an order. We particularly love how the real-time updates on the driver’s progress tell us exactly when you'll get to satisfy that appetite.
haven't had any app problems (crashes, won't load, etc).. yet. Used it twice, and so far, Im hooked ! I lové how it shows you exactly how long it will take to get your food, & tracks it every step of the way. Only thing is- some restaurants that appear within my vicinity, after i select my food and go to order it says "this restaurant is out of range." Why does it even show up if i can't order from them ? -.- it should say on the Restaurant page if they cannot deliver to you, not after you pick out all your food and go to order.
I ordered food using the app and when I need help from customer service they were rude and not helpful. I order a meal that was 20 dollars or 15 pounds, the order was Thai sweet and sour chicken. The problem was that my meal literally had one piece of chicken in it, when it’s sweet and sour chicken! I did the live chat customer service and all they said they can’t do anything because it’s about personal taste! Umm no I think if I’m paying that much I want more then just one small piece of chicken with tons of pineapple and onions. I also sent them a picture of it and after she told me that it was about personal taste the person ended the conversation without me being able to get more information on how it’s my personal taste...
- ROOFOODS LTD
- 84.6 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Roofoods Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.