Welcome to the one-stop shop for fast local deliveries! Order online from the best restaurants, liquor stores, grocers, and laundry service providers in your area.
Why use the app?
-Earn Delivery Points with every order. Redeem for credits (and other great prizes). Get free food!
- Order takeout from your favorite restaurant or let us suggest popular places near you.
- Search by cuisine (Chinese! Pizza!); food item (spicy tuna roll!); alcohol (anything from "white wine" or "whiskey" to hard-to-find craft beer); or whatever else your stomach's grumbling for.
- Compare prices from local cleaners for wash-and-fold laundry and dry cleaning services. Then press a button to get clean clothes delivered. Magic!
- Save addresses, payment information, order history, and favorite orders for quick reordering.
- Opt in to push notifications for more of those exclusive app-only discounts and promotions.
- Enjoy award-winning customer support via phone or live chat.
- Available in NYC, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Boston, Washington DC, Philadelphia, and hundreds more cities across the US.
The app is completely free to use, and the easiest way to get food, alcohol, groceries, laundry and dry cleaning delivered.
One app. Everything you need in your neighborhood. Delivered.
You must be 21+ to order or consume alcohol. Please eat and drink responsibly.
- Easier access to restaurant reviews and info
- Improved cart management
- Bug fixes and other performance enhancements
- Let us know what you think! Send questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
The easiest way to get grocery and drinks delivered to your home.
Used to be good
I’m now forced to use the desktop website for all of my orders since I prefer to use PayPal. When trying to pay with PayPal using the app, it cycles through logging me into PayPal and then returning to the app to place me order. In other words, I thought I had placed an order, but never received an email or text acknowledgment, so I logged back in to check and my bag was still sitting there. I had to log into the website to finalize my order. Last complaint— although I’m not sure if it’s Delivery or restaurants but two of my favorites have inaccurate menu items and/or have claimed they never received my order. Three stars because I prefer Delivery over Seamless/Grubhub.
New version ruins alcohol purchasing
While this app is far better than seamless and the purchase points are great, it is often incredibly slow and unusable. I often have to abandon the app in frustration and use the website.
The new app has many improvements but they are completely overshadowed by the disaster that is the alcohol purchasing section of the app.
Previously I had at least 10 stores available to me in my area but that has now been stripped down to 2 stores.
I do not want to be presented with an alcohol selection, I want the store selection back. I know which stores have the best prices for the alcohol I want to buy and, most importantly, which stores have the fastest delivery and best customer service. Now all of my liquor stores are gone which renders the alcohol section of the app completely worthless.
Never buying alcohol again through your app.
- Delivery.com, LLC
- 167.1 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ©2018 delivery.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.