Dell's new Wyse Management Suite application is simple, fast and secure. It’s designed specifically to enable IT administrators to have on-the-go access to critical device management functionality. Customers get a dashboard view of all their devices, device alerts and status and the ability to manage these devices from anywhere! Dell's new Wyse Management Suite application also supports all of Dell’s IoT devices like the Dell Edge Gateways and Embedded PCs.
- Get notified in real-time when alerts are triggered
- Acknowledge and dismiss alerts
- Sign-on once and stay logged in
- Dashboard to view alerts by severity and device summary
- View devices and filter by group if necessary
- Perform critical device operations by sending commands like lock, restart, shutdown and un-register to one or more devices
- View job status and monitor events
Support Teradici device Management
Ratings and Reviews
Good app so far, needs a bit more.
This app allows management of thin devices from your phone. That alone is awesome. I do wish you could see notes (a field on each device) and users from within the app. I used the notes field to note location of the device. I can search for a user and it seems to work, but I can’t see the user field in the app.
Does not support AD Authentication and lacks functionality
The mobile application requires a Pro subscription; however, you cannot log in using a AD authentication for an On-Premise solution. Convincing customers to pay for the mobile app and choosing between this mobile application or AD authentication is simply cruel.
Someone in marketing deserves a bonus for overselling the half-baked features.
- Wyse Technology Inc.
- 7.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Dell Software Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.