The Delmarva Self-Service app makes getting information quick and easy, and it's especially handy in the event of an outage.
• Report outages and get status updates
• Use interactive outage maps to check the status of outages in your area
• Sign in to My Account
• View and pay your bill
• Monitor your energy use
• Thermostat control for Energy Wise Rewards participants
• See the latest news and updates
• Report streetlight problems
• Call us through a direct dial link
- Sign in to My Account using Touch ID
- Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Touch ID is inconsistent
I installed this app after the installation of a programmable thermostat. The app works well and makes it easy to control my thermostat remotely. This is a real convenience and money saver. There’s lots of Delmarva information on the website. Perhaps there should be a separate Delmarva app just for the thermostat.
The Touch ID is very inconsistent and rarely works, which requires the typing in of the password every usage. Tech support for this app is basically nonexistent. After being transferred several times over about 30 minutes, the support person acknowledged not having any answers and suggested I turn my phone off, which I had already tried.
Not too easy
I like the idea of this and hope it gets better. App was harder to use than expected.
1. Every time i logged into the app i had to reset password. Not sure why but it never kept my old password on file.
2. When i did get logged into the app i scrolled the temp up or down but somehow it always put the thermostat into a schedule and would drop to the pre set temp of 62, and it’s winter! Finally i just moved the schedule temp up just in case it changed.
Needs some updating.
If a space isn't a valid character in a user name or password you should filter that character. I use Swype to enter user name and that usually has a trailing space.
Even with a known user and password I can't get in and do anything. And yes I've attempted to login with another keyboard. Keep mailing a printed bill, uninstalling this now. I'll pay through online banking.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.