Delta Dental’s App gives you access to our most popular subscriber tools on your mobile device.
Key features of the Delta Dental app include:
- Show your ID card at the dental office without getting out your wallet. The app provides access to your ID card as soon as you log in to the app, and the ability to save your ID card to the app home screen or your Passbook/Wallet so you don’t have to login at all. Even email your ID card to your dentist or a dependent right from our app. (Login required)
- Find out what to expect with our Dental Care Cost Estimator. Our easy to use tool provides estimated cost ranges for common dental care needs for dentists in your area. See what dentists charge both in and out of network for the most common dental treatments. (Login required, not available in all geographic areas)
- NEW: An enhanced version of our Dental Care Cost Estimator provides an estimate for you and your family's out of pocket costs for common dental care needs, for a selected dentist. (Login required, only available for NJ, CT, KS members)
-A dentist search tool that makes it easy to search for a dentist in your area. Search using your current location or input your home or work address. Your results can be filtered or sorted to help you find a dentist that suits your specific needs. Then, save your dentist to your contacts, call to schedule an appointment or navigate directly to their office with the touch of your finger. You can also now save your preferred dentist, with easy access to their information right from the home page.
-View and select open appointment times with participating dentist, making scheduling dental appointments more convenient than ever. (Login required, not available in all geographic areas)
-Claims and coverage information on the go. See your plan type, benefit levels, deductibles and maximums and find contact information for your Delta Dental company. Check the status of your most recent dental claims, for both you and your dependents, and save time by adding your dependents directly to the app for easy access. (Login required)
-Find out how your smile scores. Our LifeSmile Score is a comprehensive oral wellness risk assessment tool. You are a few questions away from knowing your personalized risk profile for tooth decay, gum disease and oral cancer. (Login required, not available in all geographic areas)
-Toothbrush timer makes brushing fun and helps you stick with it for the recommended two minutes. Listen to music as you brush and watch as the timer counts down your brushing time with a visual reminder to brush each section of your mouth.
TRICARE subscribers currently cannot access benefits and eligibility information on the Delta Dental app.
At this time, we do not support dual login for our member company sites located in IN, KY, MI, MN, MO, NC, NE, NM, OH, OR and TN. If you are a subscriber with one of these member companies, you will need to register for a new account in order to use the secure portion of the app.
About Delta Dental
Since 1954, Delta Dental has been working to improve oral health by emphasizing preventative care, because we believe that everyone deserves to enjoy a healthy smile. As America's largest and most trusted dental benefits carrier, we cover more Americans than any other dental benefits provider—and strive daily to make dental coverage more accessible and affordable to a wide variety of employers, groups and individuals.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Very poor IT people
I have opened more than one incident report and they keep closing them without fixing the issue. I am an IT major and these people do a very poor job. I have requested that the people doing the app call me and they have yet to call me. They responded with one of the closing of my incident that one of my daughters has the same birthday as another and with each closure they respond saying that I need to contact delta dental to find out the correct name and birthday of my dependent. I guess they are unaware that most sets of multiple have the same date of birth and I am fully aware of what I named them and how I spelled their names and yes I know that delta dental has the correct spelling. If I could give negative starts I would.
Saving ID to wallet doesn't work
Clicking the option to save the id card to the wallet does nothing.
The method to set a preferred dentist is obscure. (The only way I could do it is to search for a dentist and then click the tiny star at the top.) Why can't it default to showing the dentist you've visited?
Also, can't get help: both the App Support and Report a Problem links just go to the Delta Dental "about" web page, which has no links to get app support or report problems.
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get assistance.
Supports X; Works great
New version supports Face ID for the X. Login and everything works great. Not sure what everyone’s login issues are. I checked the help button and it looks like some states don’t support the same password. My states not listed so I’m guessing those people complaining about that haven’t even checked it out...
Thanks for your feedback!
- Delta Dental Plans Association
- 59.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2001-2018 Delta Dental Plans Association
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.