Award-winning diagnostic-reasoning support tool, designed by physicians to help healthcare professionals get to a faster, more accurate diagnosis.
Dem Dx has been designed for use by the global healthcare community and is clinically proven to improve your diagnostic skills. Start with a presenting complaint, add associated symptoms/signs and we will guide you to reach a set of potential diagnoses.
Dem Dx gives you:
• >10,000 clinical presentations
• >1,500 potential diagnoses
• >500 media files – x-rays, ECGs, breath sounds and more
• >300 multiple-choice questions to test your skills as you go
• Expertise from >200 specialist medical consultants
• Further information on each diagnosis - epidemiology, pathophysiology and disease classification
• Ability to create and save clinical histories
Dem Dx has been recognised globally with the following awards:
• Horizon 2020 Seal of Excellence 2017 and 2018
• Harvard Business School New Ventures in Europe 2017
• Digital Top50 2016
• Innovate UK 2016
• UK Women in Innovation 2016
Designed for practising physicians, nurses, healthcare workers and students, Dem Dx is in use globally to improve the quality of medical clinical decision-making and advance medical teaching.
Connect with us:
Dem Dx is completely free to download, the app contains monthly recurring in-app subscriptions to access further content. (Monthly Recurring Subscription).
Additionally, Paid content may be accessed in the following way:
- If you decide to subscribe, you will be charged £3.99 (or international equivalent) per month, as shown in the app, each month.
- Your subscription will auto-renew until you choose to cancel it.
- After confirming a purchase, your iTunes Account will be charged.
- Your subscription automatically renews.
-Unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period, you will be charged for the next period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Thank you for using Dem Dx.
New in this update:
Performance and reliability improvements
We have altered the position of some text boxes within the app to improve the user experience
Ratings and Reviews
What the heck!?
When i first found this app i was immediately in love by it, since i am a jr Dr, still need some kind of help getting to my diagnosis, and it was really cool at the begging, but then come the uptates, after i had to buy a subscription to use the pathways and i was annoyed by that, cause it used to be free and now that I actually bought the subscription the app started to crash immediately after buying it!, idk what happen if it’s ocasional or a SCAM, i really hope its not, and will do an update to solve this problem, cause it was not happening 😤
Unable to open it. Crashed immediately
Hope to solve this problem in your next update, which I hope it will not be after long time.
- DEM DX Ltd
- 135.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Dem Dx Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Recurring Subscription $4.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.