Control your Denon or Marantz AV Receiver from anywhere without opening an App, even from the notification center without having to unlock your phone or from your Apple Watch.
It is designed for everyday usage and allows control of Power, Volume, Surround Mode and Audio/Video Source.
DeMa Remote requires a Denon or Marantz Receiver with built-in LAN.
Please ensure your iPhone and receiver are connected to the same network, your receiver should be detected automatically. Once detected, add the widget to the notification center.
Following models are supported:
* AVR-X6200W, X4200W, X3200W, X1200W, S910W, S710W, AVR-X7200W, AVR-X5200W, AVR-X4100W, AVR-X3100W, AVR-X2100W, AVR-X1100W, AVR-S900W, AVR-S700W
* AVR-X4000/X3000/X2000/X1000, AVR-E400/E300
* AVR-4520CI, AVR-3313CI, AVR-2313CI, AVR-2113CI, AVR-1913, AVR-1713, AVR-1613
* SR7010, SR6010, SR5010, SR7009, SR7008, SR7007, SR7005, SR6009, SR6008, SR6007, SR6006, SR6005, SR5009, SR5008, SR5007, SR5006
* NR1606, NR1506, NR1605, NR1604, NR1603, NR1602, NR1504
For support via email, please contact email@example.com.
* New HEOS models are not supported.
* Please set "Network Standby / IP Control / Network / Network Control" to "On / Always On" in your Denon or Marantz product’s menu to use this app.
* If the App doesn't work properly, please try to reboot your mobile device, unplug the power cord of the main unit and reinsert into the power outlet or check your home network.
** Denon and Marantz are registered trademarks of D&M Holdings, Inc. **
iOS 11 compatability
Ratings and Reviews
Volume controls extremely laggy
Overall, this app is a good start, but the volume control has very small increments, is extremely laggy, like make a change and it’s 5-10 seconds to be reflected on the receiver, and then another 5-10s to update the watch UI.
So you make a change and it’s a min 10 seconds to see the UI update.
I tried to turn the volume down from 50 to 0 using the crown, and I kid you not, it took over 30 seconds for the receiver to finally hit zero. I was spinning the crown in a steady motion, nothing crazy. And after that, it took a minute for the watch UI to match the receiver again.
The volume buttons provided also have the same issue.
Being that adjusting the volume is one of the main functions this app, it kind of makes it a non starter.
Doesn’t work. Very slow and doesn’t discover receivers. Everyone should post an app that doesn’t work for $1.99.
Great but Apple watch would be even better !
Does well what it says it will do. Would be great to get Apple watch support and needs an update
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.