Demise of Nations is a 4X turn-based grand strategy wargame covering the rise of Rome till the fall of modern civilization. Command your armies in one of the many ancient and modern countries including the Roman Empire, British Islands, Germany, Japan or the United States. From Rome to modern nations, you create your own warring experience. Wage colossal wars solo, against the AI, or take on your gaming friends in cross-platform multiplayer games. Form alliances and fight co-op style with the AI and other players for ultimate victory.
Range of functionality is comprised of trading, diplomacy, expansion, conducting research, exploration, managing resources, building, food distribution, governing and city management. Units at your disposal are Scouts, Swordsmen, Spearmen, Archers, War Elephants, Galleys and Longboats amongst others. Demise of Nations incorporates changing weather patterns such as shifting climates and storms. Rain during summer providing much needed humidity for your crops, while snowy winters will proof if you are ready for the challenge. Assemble your armies, take on the world and achieve greatness in this epic historical strategy game.
- Turn-Based Grand Strategy covering Ancient to Modern Times.
- 4X Strategy: eXplore, eXpand, eXploit, and eXterminate.
- Challenging AI based on Genetic Algorithm.
- Weather and Seasons including Snow, Rain and Storms.
- Diplomacy, Research, Trade and City-Building.
- Cross-Platform Multiplayer/Hotseat-Play including co-op team games.
- Random Map Generator.
- Nations: Roman Empire, Gaul, Germany, Japan and the United States amongst others.
- Troops: Swordsmen, Archers, Horsemen, Tanks and Fighter Planes amongst others.
- Ships: Galleys, Aircraft Carriers, Battleships and Submarines amongst others.
- Played as WE-GO Turn-Based Game allowing for an Unlimited Number of Players.
- High Scores, Playing Statistics and Achievements.
- Engaging Music and Sound Effects.
The game includes one map for FREE. Other maps are available for download and cost $3.99+ for single maps or $19.99 for all maps. Multiplayer games are generally free to join. Hosting multiplayer games costs 5 cents/game. There is no subscriptions. This game is NOT pay-to-win.
If you like this game, please also try our other strategy games. You should be able to find the games in the same marketplace!
Thanks & Enjoy the Game!
Game setup allows to reset research to none at game start. Incognito games now also hide game owner. Minor UI and tutorial improvements. Latest translations. Misc. bugfixes and updates including bugfixes for crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
I hate the new hud
After the most recent update, the hud on the screen got incredibly small, and makes it a pain to play, and extremely inconvenient. And After looking through the settings menu three times, I didn't find an option to make them bigger. The menus are also small thanks to the new update.
But that is my only complaint. I love the diplomacy and resource management in this game (although I would like there to be a food resource, and for there to be political troubles in your own nation). But, sometimes i five allies to be useless or inconvenient, and most of the time, I just become allied do I don't have to worry about them until I have to conquer their nation. Other than that, I love this game.
The controls don't make any sense, age of conquest does it better
This game looks good but I can't get past some of the issues I have with understanding how you play. Age of conquest has good controls and you understand what your doing, here I don't get what your doing or how to even use the ships. The movement is weird and it just does not work. I've played other games like this such as civ revolution, a very old mobile game and it make the controls flawless and easy. This just doesn't work. Maybe if they make it flow better I'll give it another shot.
I have an idea for a future update:
Let me first say I have been plying this game for months. It’s just that good.
Anyway, my suggestion is to rename your country.
So for instance you are playing as Austria and you take over Hungary and want to rename your nation to Austria- Hungary.
I feel this will make the game even more great.
- Noble Master LLC
- 105.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2016 Noble Master Games
- In-App Purchases
- Map: Modern World $3.99
- Modded Maps $4.99
- All Maps & Modding $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.