Demo3D animation viewer from Emulate3D.
View animations of material handling solutions and equipment. Communicate proposals with your customers in new and exciting ways. Help with training by showing animations of system behaviour from the operator's view point.
The app is completely free for you and your users to enjoy.
• Playback any .raw3d animation file from Demo3D
• View any .raw3d static file from Demo3D or SOLIDWORKS® (using the Demo3D plugin)
• View animations in stereo 3D using any Google Cardboard headset
• Open .raw3d files from web pages
• Open .raw3d files from cloud services (DropBox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc.)
• Open .raw3d files from email attachments
• Open .raw3d files from other apps
• Store files locally on device for offline playback
• Play/Pause or skip to any time point
• Enable/Disable accelerometer to allow view to be changed by orienting the device
• Support for filenames in any language (Japanese, Chinese, etc.)
• Online samples downloadable from within app
• Offline sample animation included
The app is universal and will work on iPhone and iPad.
The Google Cardboard viewer fits the iPhone 6/6S best.
You may be prompted to select your Google Cardboard Viewer on startup by scanning the QR code on the Viewer. If you don't have viewer or you are running on an iPad you can skip this step.
Requires a license of Layout3D, Demo3D, Sim3D, or Emulate3D Controls Testing, in order to generate animations or layouts in .raw3d format. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for license information and sales.
Thanks for downloading the Demo3D App from all at Emulate3D Ltd.
Fixed raw3d file extension not always being recognised.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.