By The Moonwalls
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you cunning enough to enslave the whole world?
Demon's Law is a unique combination of a strategy game, a text-based adventure game and an RPG.
You play as a malicious Demon interested in the spheres of men, believing that the ultimate power he always longed for can be achieved by enslaving mankind.
The Demon was summoned by lesser kings to fulfill their wishes, each one more impressive than the other. His hypnotizing displays of power brought the attention of the world's greatest kings, tyrants and, through them, demonologists.
The Demon lets his gullible summoners believe that they are the masters, and he is the servant… But between his manipulative skills, mind games and psychological domination, the world is heading towards the only possible end... A future in which all humans become little more than mindless puppets.
• See how the world's civilizations develop, sign alliances, go to war with each and, finally, become slaves to your will.
• Interact with 17 civilizations and 4 international organizations, each described by a plethora of statistics, accessible at any moment in the game.
• Grant hundreds of wishes, coming from ordinary citizens, presidents, dictators, kings and pretenders to the throne.
GATHER YOUR POWER!
• Collect souls and become an even stronger Demon - choose one of 12 base abilities and unlock 15 more during your gameplay!
• Form sects, fire up conflicts, crash the worldwide economy! Tempt people into wrongdoing, possess world leaders, spread malicious rumors and explore many other ways to interact with the game's world!
DOMINATE THE WORLD!
• Select one of three available difficulty levels, made-to-measure for both beginners and advanced players.
• Dominate the world by following one of four roads to victory: the Diplomatic Route, the Demonic Route, Domination or Total Influence.
• Outsmart the leaders of the world, controlled by an advanced A.I.
Like Demon's Law on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/themoonwalls
great concept, but terrible UI, very slow performance and long load times, horrible tutorial and no in-game manual, sudden losses with no explanation
Crashed constantly, has no tutorial, can't save, confusing, repeating wishes and no story at all. All and all a waste of money.
A bad game
It took a long time to load the game it was a wast of money it didn't really teach you how to play
- Category: Games
- Released: Mar 10, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 121 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Marcin Makaj
- © Marcin Makaj
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Starting Puppet$0.99
- Become my Puppet$0.99
- Reaping Souls$0.99
- More Souls$0.99
- Starting Souls$0.99
- Slow Down$0.99
- Improved Puppet States$0.99
- Longer Life$0.99
- More Time$0.99
- Weaker Inquisition$0.99