Denali FCU Mobile Banking
By Denali Federal Credit Union
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Carry a Denali Federal Credit Union branch on your phone or tablet 24/7! You’ve got a busy life; Denali FCU lets you take charge of your finances with our app. Our newest version includes great new features for members:
• Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) – take a picture of a paycheck check or any other check that’s written to you, and deposit it to your accout.
• Commercial Transactions – small business members now have access to their commercial accounts! Conduct ACH payments and wires, and much more, from your phone or tablet.
• Unified experience – we now offer a consistent transactional experience across all platforms, whether you use a phone, tablet or desktop/laptop computer.
• Pay bills – never miss a payment, even when you’re on the go!
Of course, we continue to offer the services you expect every day in your mobile experience:
• Access account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds
• Find the latest rates
• Get the latest promotional offers
• Connect with us through Facebook and Twitter!
Sign in with security, using your unique username/password combination, and the peace of mind knowing we use up to date encryption technology. If you’re enrolled in Personal Computer Banking, simply download the app and follow the enrollment process on your phone or tablet (using your current Personal Computer Banking ID and password).
If you aren’t enrolled in Personal Computer Banking, visit www.denalifcu.org to enroll today! Contact Denali FCU’s Member Contact Center at 907-257-7200, option 3 or 800-764-1123, option 3 for assistance. For more information, visit https://www.denalifcu.org/mobile.html.
What's New in Version 5.0.5050
Having issues on iPad
After logging in, left side of screen is blacked out....right side has picture and at bottom says logged in. No other info or options....only option is to force closure of app by returning to iPad home. Uninstalled and tried a second time. Same issue. Before the Jan update it worked for me.
Whatever is the app?
I have looked several times for the app in the iPhone App Store. No icon can be found. I go to search for the App in the App Store I do find what looks to be an app. It does not allow you to download it, it just just has an open button. When that is clicked it opens, but not as an APP. So where is the down loadable app?
Great app, but lacks security.
APP WON'T OPEN WHEN LOGGING IN WITH TOUCH ID, OR WITH MANUAL.
App does not have fuzzy screen for security, and does not automatically lock when minimized. What this means is, if you are in this app and close your phone without shutting app off, anyone who gets your phone has access to your banking information.