Denoise - Remove Background Noise from Voice Memos and Videos
PROFESSIONAL SOUND WITHOUT THE MICROPHONE!
Not all of us carry around professional microphones when shooting videos with our iPhones or iPads. But that's why our personal videos and voice memos sound so noisy and distracted, to the point where you can't even hear the best parts. Denoise changes everything. It provides high-quality removal of background noise for all the existing videos and voice memos right on your phone. It even works as an iOS extension, making the process nearly instantaneous after you shoot video from any app!
SOUND OF SILENCE
- Eliminate background noises and distractions
- Enjoy videos and voice memos that sound like they were recorded by a professional in a studio
- Interactive frequency band analyzer to see the structure of the audio signal
WORKS WITH ALL YOUR VIDEOS
- Use on any videos from your Photo Library or from compatible apps
- Works as an app extension to process videos right away
- Edit your original video, or save a new copy with edited sound
WORKS WITH ALL YOUR VOICE MEMOS
- Use on any voice memo by sharing audio file into Denoise
- Any voice memo or video could be transcribed into a text almost immediately with the lowest cost possible.
YOU’LL NEVER KNOW WE WERE THERE
- No watermarks or other gimmicks to mess up your video
- No ads
Tell us what you think about Denoise, or ask questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web site: http://blog.denivip.ru/?lang=en
- iPhoneX compatibility issues fixed
Ratings and Reviews
This app is okay. It’s worth the price!
This app is okay. It’s worth the price.
The only thing I don’t like about it; is that once it takes the background noise away, the video gets really low. So low >that it’s hard to even tell if there is sound in the video. (Its an easy fix though. I Just download a video editing app and turn the volume up)
But I wish I didn’t have to do that.
Low quality and hard to use
The controls in the app are really difficult to use. Finger inputs would often be mixed up while I was trying to select a noise only part of me clip. The final result sounded horrible. It was like a really bad phone call. The person talking would often cut in and out and when they were talking, it was extremely low quality.
I was trying to get rid of some air conditioner noise. Tried it on multiple segments of background noise only, and no matter what i do, it either doesn’t remove the background noise, or it distorts the voice of the speaker, or it makes the audio not match the speaker’s mouth moving. Good thing it was only $1.99. Still a terrible waste of money.
- DENIVIP Group OOO
- 62.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © DENIVIP
- In-App Purchases
- One Hour Transcribe Time. (60 minutes) $4.99
- 10 Hours Transcribe Time (600 minutes) $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.