By D&M Holdings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed to enhance the listening experience with Denon’s new line of Music Maniac™ headphones, the Denon Audio app is designed for the on-the-go audiophile. The Denon Audio app features a premium audio player that lets you experience the best possible sound quality from your iPod music library and favorite Internet radio stations. Create & save custom EQ curves, create & save instant playlists, enjoy internet radio stations via the built-in TuneIn service, and more. The Denon Audio app will quickly replace all of your other music apps.
The Denon Audio app features a customizable graphical equalizer that lets you contour your own sound by directly manipulating more than 1000 discrete bands of equalization without adding spatial distortion or decreasing sound quality. Pump up the bass, restore those highs, and start jammin’!
Note: The EQ features require an In-App Purchase.
• Graphical equalizer for your iPod music library and streaming Internet Radio
• 1000 possible discrete bands
• 10 built in EQ Presets
• Create and save your own EQ Presets
• Bypass mode to quickly compare the original and equalized audio
• Real-time spectrum analyzer
• Linear phase design
• No spatial distortion
IPOD MUSIC LIBRARY FEATURES:
• Enhances your listening experience with Denon Music Maniac Headphones or other audio playback devices such as docking stations, a/v receivers, car stereos via USB, Bluetooth, or Airplay.
• Powerful queue based playback system lets you build and order your own playlist on the fly.
• Save the playback queue as a new playlist
• A single song, all songs on an album, all songs by an artist, and all songs in a genre can easily be added to the now playing queue.
• Supports both portrait and landscape modes for browsing, playing, and equalizing
• Shuffle and repeat playback modes
• iPod library browsing by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, Composer, Compilation, and Podcast (no importing needed)
INTERNET RADIO FEATURES:
• The TuneIn service provides global access to Internet radio – covering over 70,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs including sports, news, talk, music and comedy.
• Browse Internet radio stations by location, genre, language or Podcast (on-demand programs).
• Powerful search feature for your iPod music library and Internet Radio
• Save your favorite Internet Radio stations or programs as convenient presets and share them with other TuneIn compatible devices
• Ability to choose high or low quality streams offered by broadcasters
• Streams music over AirPlay to any Denon AirPlay compatible receiver or HiFi product
• Streams music over Bluetooth in your car or to any Bluetooth speaker or headphones
• Share what you’re listening to via Facebook, Twitter, Email, or Text Message (iMessage)
• The Denon Audio app requires iOS 5 or later and works with the iPhone 3GS or newer, the iTouch 3rd generation or newer, and all iPads (in 2x mode).
• DRM protected iTunes music is NOT supported by the Denon Audio app (or any 3rd party music app)
• iTunes Match will be supported in a future update
• Wi-Fi or data connection required to stream Internet radio
What's New in Version 1.1.7
Several bug fixes.
Totally recommend it
It had totally replaced the default apple music app for this great equalizer. It gives you complete access to play all the music from your library, including playlists but with a way more professional look. It includes a practical equalizer which is a main feature and a potential way to improve the sound of your music. You can also choose which song will be played next, add more songs and you'll eventually create a playlist right in the moment. Very reliable, never crashes, top quality. Very satisfied.
Great App with Major Annoyances
Love the App, sound quality good, far more tunable (especially with the Equalizer added in) and sleek interface.
Major annoyances: Every time the app is started, one of two things happens: 1) The in-app purchased EQ is turned off and asks to be "purchased" or "restored" (if you already bought it, which I did) meaning you need to reenter your Apple credentials to "restore" it, or 2) you start the app and the EQ is just turned off, so you have to go back into settings to turn it on, in which case most times annoyance #1 happens.
I would rate this five stars if not for the incessant and annoying need to re-authenticate the $1.99 equalizer I purchased.
This could be my favorite apps and I would give it 5 stars because It allows me to make my ah-w150's sound exactly how I want them to sound.
That being said, I think it could have more features such as:
More control of headphones (left right balance, stereo/mono) I ride bikes allot when I'm on the streets I only use one earphone it would be nice to not have to leave the App to make these changes. It could be added to the settings menu. I would also be nice to be able to create playlist from the app or at least be able to add to existing playlist.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 13, 2014
- Version: 1.1.7
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: D&M Holdings Inc.
- © D&M Holdings Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases