By D&M Holdings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Designed to enhance the listening experience with Denon’s new line of Music Maniac™ headphones, the Denon Audio app is designed for the on-the-go audiophile. The Denon Audio app features a premium audio player that lets you experience the best possible sound quality from your iPod music library and favorite Internet radio stations. Create & save custom EQ curves, create & save instant playlists, enjoy internet radio stations via the built-in TuneIn service, and more. The Denon Audio app will quickly replace all of your other music apps.
The Denon Audio app features a customizable graphical equalizer that lets you contour your own sound by directly manipulating more than 1000 discrete bands of equalization without adding spatial distortion or decreasing sound quality. Pump up the bass, restore those highs, and start jammin’!
Note: The EQ features require an In-App Purchase.
• Graphical equalizer for your iPod music library and streaming Internet Radio
• 1000 possible discrete bands
• 10 built in EQ Presets
• Create and save your own EQ Presets
• Bypass mode to quickly compare the original and equalized audio
• Real-time spectrum analyzer
• Linear phase design
• No spatial distortion
IPOD MUSIC LIBRARY FEATURES:
• Enhances your listening experience with Denon Music Maniac Headphones or other audio playback devices such as docking stations, a/v receivers, car stereos via USB, Bluetooth, or Airplay.
• Powerful queue based playback system lets you build and order your own playlist on the fly.
• Save the playback queue as a new playlist
• A single song, all songs on an album, all songs by an artist, and all songs in a genre can easily be added to the now playing queue.
• Supports both portrait and landscape modes for browsing, playing, and equalizing
• Shuffle and repeat playback modes
• iPod library browsing by Playlist, Artist, Album, Song, Genre, Composer, Compilation, and Podcast (no importing needed)
INTERNET RADIO FEATURES:
• The TuneIn service provides global access to Internet radio – covering over 70,000 radio stations and 2 million on-demand programs including sports, news, talk, music and comedy.
• Browse Internet radio stations by location, genre, language or Podcast (on-demand programs).
• Powerful search feature for your iPod music library and Internet Radio
• Save your favorite Internet Radio stations or programs as convenient presets and share them with other TuneIn compatible devices
• Ability to choose high or low quality streams offered by broadcasters
• Streams music over AirPlay to any Denon AirPlay compatible receiver or HiFi product
• Streams music over Bluetooth in your car or to any Bluetooth speaker or headphones
• Share what you’re listening to via Facebook, Twitter, Email, or Text Message (iMessage)
• The Denon Audio app requires iOS 5 or later and works with the iPhone 3GS or newer, the iTouch 3rd generation or newer, and all iPads (in 2x mode).
• DRM protected iTunes music is NOT supported by the Denon Audio app (or any 3rd party music app)
• iTunes Match will be supported in a future update
• Wi-Fi or data connection required to stream Internet radio
What's New in Version 1.1.7
Several bug fixes.
Please give us the eq back :'(
I hate how Apple changed the way it sorts music in the native player. This app sorts music properly (how Apple used to do it) and makes finding artists easier. I had it before because of the eq options, but re-downloaded it because of Apple's screwed up music sorting on iOS. This will be my main player until Apple fixes their music player...if they ever will.
The only problem I have so far is the queue feature. I much rather it play songs and albums when press them instead of asking how I want queue it in. Or at least have an option to disable it. Kind of takes away from the efficiency.
I also realize as well that the once free eq is no longer free. That would be an issue for people looking for that functionality, but I'm more concerned with my music library organization, which this app still handles the way Apple should've.
Long Time No Update
Recently upgraded to iOS 10.1
This app received a warning that it might slow down iOS 10.1
App devs, are you still with your paid customers?
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 13, 2014
- Version: 1.1.7
- Size: 16.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: D&M Holdings Inc.
- © D&M Holdings Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases