The SecondLook™ Dental Anesthesia application is a study aid for learners of the dental sciences to self-test their level of knowledge about anesthetic procedures used in standard dentistry. This app covers the following topics: Maxillary Nerve Blocks; Mandibular Nerve Blocks; Akinosi and Gow-Gates Blocks; Calculations and Complications; and Intrapulpal, Periodontal Ligament (PDL) and Infiltration Injections. These procedures are reviewed in a stepwise fashion including potential complications and limitations, as well as different anesthetic agents and dosage calculations.
- The University of Michigan
- 16.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © The Regents of the University of Michigan
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.