Dental Corpus TOOTH ANATOMY is an interactive tool for dental students and health professionals. The aim of this app is to help understanding and visualizing the complexity of root anatomy and to learn detailed information about the size, the morphology and the development of each tooth. Each tooth is a 3D model created with information about tooth morphology gathered from the latest dental bibliography. Photos of real extracted teeth and the combination of X-rays and illustrations supported by a plethora of references make this app a unique tool for any educational purpose. You can also save or print any information provided in a PDF format.
Full version features:
• 3D models of mandibular and maxillary teeth based on up-to-date literature
• 3D reconstruction of the root canal system of each tooth
• Rotation, movement and zoom (in or out) for each tooth
• Chart of definitions of all anatomical landmarks of the root and tooth surface
• Detailed information about the dimensions and development for each tooth
• Extended study material in PDF files
• Radiographs and illustrations of teeth and adjacent anatomical structures
• Downloadable material as: full text for each tooth information plus root canal morphology and drawings of each tooth.
Bug fix: when returning from photos and X-rays screens while rotating the device enabled state of development and dimensions buttons where inconsistent.
More pics of the app added.
- Dental Corpus P.C.
- 539.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © DENTAL CORPUS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.