Dental Drugs App is a must to have application for dental professionals. It's a quick reference for prescribing medications. It also helps with calculating maximum anesthetic dosages or recalling common treatment protocols in practice.
- Very simple design for quick reference and anesthetics calculation.
- Access to 90 most common prescribed drugs with their relevant dose, dispensary, instructions and precautions.
- Local dental anaesthetics calculator (in both pounds and kilograms for 1.8 and 2.2 ml cartridge).
- Emergency management protocols for situations that can occur on a dental chair.
- No internet required to run the app thus makes it fast and handy.
- App is made by a dentist and is optimized for dentists and dental students.
- Email medication info & instructions to your patients.
- Quick search index to medications.
This app is optimized for use in USA and Canada but still can be useful world wide
**** Legal Notices and Disclaimer ****
All information and calculations provided by Dental Drugs Calculator is provided for educational purposes only. THIS INFORMATION IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE PROFESSIONAL DENTAL ADVICE, TREATMENT, OR CLINICAL JUDGEMENT IN ANY MANNER.
All the drug information obtained in the app were collected and presented with great care, yet it is the practitioner's responsibility for knowing the correct drug information. In addition, calculations of the anesthetics were done at great care, yet we do not guarantee inaccuracies. The App and the developer will not be liable for anesthetic overadministration nor mistakes that may occur in dental prescriptions. Use at your own discretion.
Added support for iPhone X
Please share your feedback and rate the app in the App Store
Ratings and Reviews
I'm currently a dental student and we are taking pharmacology this year. This app provided many major drugs we use in dentistry and is very useful when I tried to explain drug side effects to patients in the student clinic.
Great app and helpfull
Thank you dear for this app it is really really important for us as a dentists refreshing our knowledge and some time it is helpful for a students at first ,dentists, pharmacist
Keep going we support you
Just the right information!
Very quick and simple to use. Most common drugs listed. I like the ability to save notes! And best of all, it's free😃
- Universal Hospital LP
- 26.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Apps 4 Dentist
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.