IMPORTANT: Dental Monitoring is intended for use under the supervision of a clinician. In order to use Dental Monitoring, your certified clinician should provide you with dedicated access codes.There is an offline demo built into the dental monitoring application to allow you to learn how to take clinically exploitable pictures of your teeth.
The Dental Monitoring Application is intended for use with a cheek retractor provided by your certified practitioner.
Dental Monitoring is the gateway to an innovative monitoring solution for orthodontic and dental treatments.
Dental Monitoring offers a new avenue for improving dental care and practices.
Using a standard 3D scan from a dental physician and a set of pictures simply taken with a smartphone, the Dental Monitoring application allows practitioners to accurately monitor teeth and occlusion movements.
As a patient
Simply put, Dental Monitoring is the first mobile monitoring solution in dental care.
- Easy to use: You don't need technical expertise to use Dental Monitoring with ease.
- Follow the evolution of your treatment: Follow teeth movements with our exclusive 3D matching technology.
- Stay ahead of the game: Prevent future treatment complications.
- Save time: Avoid unnecessary medical appointments.
- Communicate with your practitioner: Receive specific notifications and advice from your practitioner.
As a practitioner
The Dental Monitoring app is the data-acquisition and communication tool for the Dental Monitoring solution.
The app allows a remote monitoring of a patient's treatment, alerting the practitioner to changing conditions as they occur and providing a complete picture of the response to the treatment.
Pictures taken with the application will be processed in order to provide the practitioner with an accurate evaluation and visualization of their patient's treatment.
The Dental Monitoring application is also an efficient communication support tool. For the first time, practitioners are able to give their patients regular updates on their treatment.
- Monitor: Remotely evaluate patient's dentition.
- Stay in control: Avoid unexpected clinical situations.
- Optimize care: Adapt the patient's treatment plan via monitoring.
- Encourage patient involvement: Patients become proactive regarding their dental care.
The Dental Monitoring app includes:
- An exclusive 3D matching system to monitor changes in teeth evolution.
- Exams planner: your orthodontist decides the frequency of the dental exams. If needed, the orthodontist can always request a new dental exam in real time.
- Clinical notifications activated by the practitioner.
- A picture wall to visualize past and current teeth conditions.
- An exam timeline to maintain records of past teeth conditions.
- A reminder to be on time for monitoring sessions.
- A training tutorial to take the best photos for the monitoring process.
Our goal is to provide an app which meets your needs. Do not hesitate to send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
DM home records scan.
I absolutely love that I can do these scans myself on my time frame, and that my orthodontist is able to check my progress whenever is needed with out me going into office every 4 days.
Love the reminders from DM when I miss my photo date. When time gets away from me a reminder is texted to me that I need to go and do these photos.
Love seeing my progress as well.
This is such a well thought out app for my orthodontist and for patients to be able to see orthodontic progress themselves.
This app is so user friendly.
Super useful, message feature needed
It would be good to be able to send a message to provider with number of aligned being used, how many days it has been worn for and any other comment
Scanning can be a little tricky but it’s very convenient. I enjoy seeing the changes happening between scans. Getting the Dr’s advice is helpful.
- Dental Monitoring
- 63.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright H42 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.