Dental Chart for iPad is an application that gives the Dentist a simple and easy way to maintain an electronic clinical record of their patients.
Just tap the tooth.
- Registration of performed procedures;
- Ability to print the charts;
- Black and White mode for printing;
- You can choose the colors of dental materials;
- Multiple charts for each patient;
- You can rename, create, copy, delete and rearrange charts;
- A notebook for each chart;
- You can adjust the brightness of the background for better visualization;
- Deciduous and permanent dentition;
- FDI and Universal tooth numbering system;
- Fully configurable Gingival Margin and Probing Depth;
- Photo galleries for each patient.
- Password protection.
- Data Transfer between devices - iPhone/iPod Touch (running DentalChart Pocket - available in the AppStore) and iPad.
- Composite Filling;
- Glass Ionomer;
- Provisional Restoration;
- Occlusal Sealant;
- Esthetic Crown;
- Metal Crown;
- Temporary Crown;
- Onlay / Inlay;
- Indirect Restoration;
- Dowel Core;
- Root Canal;
- Periapical Lesion;
- Direct Veneer;
- Indirect Veneer;
- Unsatisfying Treatment;
- Gingival Margin;
- Probing Depth;
- Bleeding Sites;
- Furcation Lesion;
- When connected to iTunes, right click in your iPad icon and choose "Backup". All your applications' data will be saved in your computer (including DentalChart records and photos);
- Enable iCloud backup in your device and make sure DentalChart is enabled. All your data will be saved.
Ratings and Reviews
A good start
This app has the basics down. I might use this as a way to present different treatment options to patients but the software I use in the office is much more efficient. To kick this up a notch, allow the user to add procedure types and change colors as they please. Another option to add would be to allow a selection of existing and/or proposed treatment. The app does not offer the distinction. For a very basic use, it's ok. Could be improved upon to make it more useful.
I've found this app to be really helpful and fast, I can carry all of my patients' info and clinical history with me at all times. It has really made my work easier and simpler. I would only be a little better if you could have a more accurate clinical history part.
Love it but..
I am a final year dental student. The app is amazing but what I would like to suggest in an update will be to add the feature/treatment option of dentures/removable prosthesis under the prosthetic specialty. I have numerous patients with dentures or requiring them but cannot indicate this on the chart. Thanks! :)
- Rodrigo OtÃ¡vio Soares Bonsi
- 65 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- English, Portuguese, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 Minimentes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.