DentalSTAT is an easy to use application for calculating patient-specific doses. It eliminates the need to review guidelines and perform manual calculations. The most common dental medicines prescribed are also listed and displayed in a form that can be submitted to a pharmacy.
Dental clinicians can determine the proper dosage in a variety of available forms by selecting drug category, type and patient weight when applicable. Results are displayed in Rx format, including strength of the drug, amount dispensed and directions.
- Easy utilization in and out of the office.
- Eliminate the need to perform pediatric calculations.
- Easy lookups for the most commonly prescribed dental medications including antibiotics, antifungal, antiviral, pain/anxiety , and oral soft and hard tissue medications.
New brand identity
Ratings and Reviews
Great app for prescription writing !!
I used this app yesterday while out of the office to write a script for a child.. It did all the calculations for the antibiotic he needed.
It also lists the most common dental meds and displays them in prescription format. Highly recommended !!
Amazing, life simplifying app
I had a patient in my office that can take meds only in liquid forms. I clicked on the app, prescription was ready in a matter of a few seconds, no drug hand book, no PDR. LOVE IT!
I highly recommend this app. Straightforward and very useful, specially when calculating pediatric doses. I used it multiple times yesterday.. Cool app!!
- Zaim Khabaze
- 6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Desilos
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.